Enormous Collingwood Superstar calls it a Day

Nah kidding, it's only Nick Maxwell.

Carlisle ends careers

took one look up at recovery yesterday and muttered popeye-like - i cant staaaands no more!

but unlike popeye retired.

See ya.

I know he doesn’t get any respect on these boards, and I’ll probably get flamed for this, but I’m sure one one on this site pointed this out to me. He’s probably the best player to play AFL that also looks like a goat.

Name another?

Jake the career killer

Another flog who wont be missed

Average player, good captain, useful third man in defence when they were up and running. Good luck mate.

I honestly think in my time of following footy, I couldn't name another player as useless as him that consistently got picked.

Genuinely good captain for them.

Difficult to think of a less deserving AA player, although I'm sure other posters will correct me.

I know he doesn't get any respect on these boards, and I'll probably get flamed for this, but I'm sure one one on this site pointed this out to me. He's probably the best player to play AFL that also looks like a goat.
Name another?

Corey McKernan?

Scarlett was right.

Did we break Collingwood. Cause you know, Maxy embodies Collingwood…

Wait what? he retired?

I know he doesn't get any respect on these boards, and I'll probably get flamed for this, but I'm sure one one on this site pointed this out to me. He's probably the best player to play AFL that also looks like a goat.
Name another?

OK, not AFL, but close.  Not really, but here's a goat anyway....

Genuinely good captain for them.

Difficult to think of a less deserving AA player, although I'm sure other posters will correct me.

Agree. He may be a rubbish player. But was a legitimately good captain. By all reports a really good bloke as well, still a rubbish player at a toilet of a club.

Where did you hear the news Rocky? Not on afl site.

mvsG4iv.png

Name another?

Simon Atkins

Name another?

Simon Atkins

Good call!

He is an absolute ripping bloke off the park by all accounts, he does a significant amount of charity and volunteer work. Anyone who does that, no matter how garbage a player they were, gets my respect.