EPL 2015/16 Chat

So… Will Chelsea go back to back? Will ManCity lift to stop them?

Will ManU somehow upset their applecart?

Or will Arsenal actually shock everyone and have a season out of the box to take out a domestic double?

And what chances are the rest of them? Anything more than also-rans?

Liverpool signing Clyne.

Firmino. Good signing I think
Very good, we were right into him but he wanted guaranteed starts. Has a tendancy to go to ground too easy but is very skillful and agile. Reckon he will go ok

Yeah, I don’t know enough about him.

Seems like our big one but is a midfielder. Need a striker.

Really building a young gun side here. Need some experience though

I would have thought this was Milner. An experienced Central Defender who can be the general of our defence would be nice now.
Another big signing that hasn't been discussed is Petr Cech to Arsenal. World-class goalie, might be 33 but he should still have some good years left. Great get by the Gunners, if they can sign a holding midfielder and a top-class striker they can challenge for the title.

Van der sar went to his 40s, should be a good pick up.

Another big signing that hasn’t been discussed is Petr Cech to Arsenal. World-class goalie, might be 33 but he should still have some good years left. Great get by the Gunners, if they can sign a holding midfielder and a top-class striker they can challenge for the title.

Very good, we were right into him but he wanted guaranteed starts. Has a tendancy to go to ground too easy but is very skillful and agile. Reckon he will go ok

Hopefully we get Carlos Bacca from Sevilla. Is 28/29 but with 190 goals in 320 games I’d take someone with that scoring history. His highlights video doesn’t look like much, his goals are either penalties (with Gerrard gone we need someone to take spot kicks) or 6-yard tap-ins, but he is always in the right place at the right time. We have signed 5 players before July 1 so at least you can’t accuse the club of sitting on their hands and leaving the transfer business late.

Read about Bacca, wouldn’t mind a finisher as that was something we lacked a lot last year.

I wonder how Balotelli fits in all of this, he could actually be the piece to the puzzle if he can play a good supporting role.

One big striker, a couple of good defenders and we will be alright. A lot of last season was wasted getting games into Gerrard, mucking around with the formation and trying to make life easy for Sterling. Feel good about this season

Hopefully we get Carlos Bacca from Sevilla. Is 28/29 but with 190 goals in 320 games I’d take someone with that scoring history. His highlights video doesn’t look like much, his goals are either penalties (with Gerrard gone we need someone to take spot kicks) or 6-yard tap-ins, but he is always in the right place at the right time. We have signed 5 players before July 1 so at least you can’t accuse the club of sitting on their hands and leaving the transfer business late.

Reads like a gun signing. Can’t say I follow football out of the UK much though. Appears to be a direct replacement/upgrade on Sterling.

Continho scored under the wall just after half time to make it 1-1. Carroll comes on with 15 to play with the imposing Centre Half pairing of Lucas and Ilori waiting for him…

welcome

My cousin looks to be joining the first team coaching fold at Liverpool! Never met him, he’s a part of our big dutch family. Pretty cool to see our not so common surname being put up in lights :wink:

Not an avid follower of the EPL, I have said I go for Liverpool for no reason at all my entire life but now I have a proud reason to say so.

GET IN! FCKIN GET IN!!

WHOAHHHHHHHHH

LOLverpool!

Faith in football restored

Faith in football restored

Too good… Well done. Best of luck with the FA Cup.