EPL 2015/16 Chat

Can anyone provide me with an update on what mediocre hack Totteringham or LOLverpool are signing next for 30-40m?

Yep in a sentence.
We signed Jansen and they signed Wijnaldum.

You guys have,haven’t,maybe,looks like it,oh ■■■■ it’s not happening,oh yes it is,signed Pogba.

:smiley:

Great banter.

Seriously looking forward to seeing Mane and Wanyama dominate :confused:

Looking forward to some actual football both in this thread and the NFL thread.

We usually duke it out but always come out with a handshake.

100%

Nothing but respect for you SH.

https://twitter.com/adidasfootball/status/758693846695813120

All but confirms it.

Farewell pogBOOOOOM

The club email from Juve that I received last night confirmed that his contract was terminated with mutual consent ahead of his impending transfer to United

Terminated by mutual consent? Sounds like me trying to get rid of a dude on my fm team on big wages

The club email from Juve that I received last night confirmed that his contract was terminated with mutual consent ahead of his impending transfer to United

In LA for his medical now apparently.

No idea why they didn’t just do it in Miami.

In LA for his medical now apparently.

No idea why they didn’t just do it in Miami.

POGBA, STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON

Don’t think pogba is worth his 100m plus deal but he will finally replace Keane in the midfield

Just need a right back and centre back

Don't think pogba is worth his 100m plus deal but he will finally replace Keane in the midfield

man if ravel morrison wasn’t such a grade A degenerate our midfield would be bossing.

Don't think pogba is worth his 100m plus deal but he will finally replace Keane in the midfield

man if ravel morrison wasn’t such a grade A degenerate our midfield would be bossing.

And if adnan and perriera reached their potential

Pereira has been told to find a club to go on loan to apparently.

Pereira has been told to find a club to go on loan to apparently.

I heard newcastle if i remember correctly

£76m worth of Zlatan shirts in the first week alone, absolute money making machine and should pay for Pogba’s fee by the end of the week

£76m worth of Zlatan shirts in the first week alone, absolute money making machine and should pay for Pogba's fee by the end of the week

So excited to watch him tonight/tomorrow morning.

What percentage of that do we take from Adidas though? Or is that already our percentage? Because if it is then that is huge.

We are gunna have one hell of a team this season.

Apparently we are also still looking into Fabinho from Monacco as well. I hope that doesn’t mean the end of Darmian though if we do sign him as I do quite like Matteo as a player, I just think he was one of the many who suffered severely under Van Gaal’s style of play.

Same goes for Basti.

£76m worth of Zlatan shirts in the first week alone, absolute money making machine and should pay for Pogba's fee by the end of the week

What percentage of that do we take from Adidas though? Or is that already our percentage? Because if it is then that is huge.

Apparently we are also still looking into Fabinho from Monacco as well. I hope that doesn’t mean the end of Darmian though if we do sign him as I do quite like Matteo as a player, I just think he was one of the many who suffered severely under Van Gaal’s style of play.

Same goes for Basti.

Unfortunately most of the money goes to Adidas, obviously we get a small cut of it but it’s more the new sponsors etc that have jumped on board now

united love fest ■■■■ yous all.

But in all seriousness how I’d imagine stallion dresses in the morning.

https://twitter.com/XhakaFinesse/status/759079639574777856

Same goes for Basti.

Unfortunately most of the money goes to Adidas, obviously we get a small cut of it but it’s more the new sponsors etc that have jumped on board now

is there any proof to that figure? I saw an article and their source was a twee that has since been deleted.

Saw an article I think when we signed Ozil that said despite all the money and shirts sold that the money the club pockets is really quite depressingly low. Many of us were of the thought that it would cover a fair whack of a good player’s transfer fee. It stopped those thoughts in their tracks.