EPL 2015/16 Chat

It was Sanchez actually: http://northlondonisred.co.uk/sanchez-deal-to-pay-for-itself/

Saw an article I think when we signed Ozil that said despite all the money and shirts sold that the money the club pockets is really quite depressingly low. Many of us were of the thought that it would cover a fair whack of a good player's transfer fee. It stopped those thoughts in their tracks.
It's true that you don't make the money you should out of it but it helps in negotiating new deals that's for sure. Makes it pretty easy to get Adidas to throw in a stack more sponsorship
£76m worth of Zlatan shirts in the first week alone, absolute money making machine and should pay for Pogba's fee by the end of the week

So excited to watch him tonight/tomorrow morning.

What percentage of that do we take from Adidas though? Or is that already our percentage? Because if it is then that is huge.

We are gunna have one hell of a team this season.

Apparently we are also still looking into Fabinho from Monacco as well. I hope that doesn’t mean the end of Darmian though if we do sign him as I do quite like Matteo as a player, I just think he was one of the many who suffered severely under Van Gaal’s style of play.

Same goes for Basti.

Unfortunately most of the money goes to Adidas, obviously we get a small cut of it but it’s more the new sponsors etc that have jumped on board now

is there any proof to that figure? I saw an article and their source was a twee that has since been deleted.

Only the Sun reporting it and they are pretty hit or miss.
United usually sell about 3 million shirts a year but Zlatan has a huge world wide fan club so it wouldn’t surprise me if that figure was close
The club email from Juve that I received last night confirmed that his contract was terminated with mutual consent ahead of his impending transfer to United

Really?

I am surprised this isn’t being reported if true.

The club email from Juve that I received last night confirmed that his contract was terminated with mutual consent ahead of his impending transfer to United

Really?

Yeah, deleted it pretty much straight away but that’s pretty much the gist of it.
The club did tweet out the same statement a few days back aswell, well it looked official anyway

Really?

Yeah, deleted it pretty much straight away but that’s pretty much the gist of it.
The club did tweet out the same statement a few days back aswell, well it looked official anyway

Can’t find anything on their Twitter?

Will try to find it

Will try to find it

Awesome, thanks.

Juve have offered the No. 10 to Dybala for next season.

I think that says it all really.

Labile Lol

Dyabla and higuian will be lethal

Throw in Pjanic, Benatia and hopefully Witsel and I’m more than happy

Hopefully not Witsel.

Juve and bayern to win the title in a canter again

Hopefully not Witsel.

You don’t rate him?
I actually don’t mind him

Thanks for that, Ace!

Why isn’t this everywhere by now?

Hopefully not Witsel.

You don’t rate him?

He shouldn’t have moved to Russia.

Juve could be too big of a step for him now.

Hopefully not Witsel.

You don’t rate him?

No not really. I prefer Verratti but he is probably out of reach.

Hopefully not Witsel.

You don’t rate him?

No not really. I prefer Verratti but he is probably out of reach.

I don’t see Verratti being available for a long time unless he decides that the French league is below him and wants a bigger challenge.

PSG could match any offer wage-wise for him and would never need the money so it’d be a very tough transfer to complete.

Anyone got a decent stream for the United Galatasaray game?

AceStream are being slack.