EPL 2015/16 Chat

How is everyone planning on watching this year? The Optus thing is an absolute nightmare....

cough not acestreamcough

Definitely not from http://reddit.com/r/soccerstreams

How is everyone planning on watching this year? The Optus thing is an absolute nightmare....

Illegal strems or just download the game next day from a torrent site

Yep, got the mini fetch and despite having decent internet the friggin thing is useless, freezes at times and grainy as all hell. Hate to see it when a big game is on

I got free Epl with my Optus plan…

Have you tried watching any games yet?
What has it been like, mine is shizenhouse

No actually. Planned to watch some of the ICL but didn’t ever get to it. Guess we’ll find out in just over a week.

Were you watching it over wifi?

The stupid thing is my phone is actually with Optus, but because I am on a corporate plan there is no way I can deal with them directly. They are going to lose so much money out of this its not funny. It should be easy for people to buy if they want - like the AFL Live Ap. Not some super complicated process that restricts their market to about 20% of people.

No actually. Planned to watch some of the ICL but didn’t ever get to it. Guess we’ll find out in just over a week.

Yeah wifi.
The wife and son watch Netflix all the time with no issues

I have got the optus box too. Has been pretty good so far- but i have got the internet cable hooked directly into the modem so there hasnt been too many issues. Every now and then it will freeze though.

Im very worried that when one of the big games is on it will be really bad

Can we get a Pogba update in here?

told juve fans hes staying.

Optus are worst mistake I want to try Kogan once my contract is up

told juve fans hes staying.

He said “yeah” to two kids who run a YouTube Channel, in the most disinterested and unconvincing way you could ever witness.

Really have no idea why we ever signed Ashley Young.

Didn’t understand it at the time and I still don’t, how he is still on the roster let alone getting games is mind boggling.

He is literally stealing a living.

Yeah wifi.
The wife and son watch Netflix all the time with no issues

That’s fair. It’s unmetered if you have Optus. I’m intrigued to see how it goes.

Less than 10 days. Lei!

Stadium looks nice, but the thing I don’t like about those with an athletics track around it, or playing rectangular field sports at an AFL size venue is that the crowd is so far away from the pitch…

What was the crowd figure out of curiosity?

COOOOOOOOMEEE ONNNN YOUUUUU IROONNNNNSSS

What was the crowd figure out of curiosity?

The stadium holds 60,000, so that is a pretty good return.