Refuse to acknowledge it until it happens

Get. The. Fark. In.

GET ■■■■■■

GET ■■■■■■

HOLD ME

Lingard!

Awesome run and goal

GOYI

Great first game/first win at the new home stadium for West Ham.

3 - 0 against Slovenian minnows NK Domzale was a fitting result and this saw us win the double 4 - 2 and advance to the next round… Kouyate now goes down in history as the first goal scorer at the new stadium. Scoring a nice goal in the first 7 minutes and then then following up with a double 17 minutes later with a toe poke. He almost had a third just minutes later but the pass from Antonio was just cut out. In the second half our new signing, Sofiane Feghouli, got on the end of a beautiful pass from the skipper that saw Feghouli split the defenders as he chested it down in front of him and struck a great goal from just inside the box.

There could have been more goals with Kouyate, Antonio and Ferghouli all missing by inches.

Draw for next round opponents is today.

http://www.whufc.com/getattachment/cfad0892-30b6-4fbf-b980-3233e5125604/Feghouli-Domzale-726-2.jpg.aspx

Lingard!

Awesome run and goal

Yep.

Needs to do more of that to keep his place in the team.

can fellaini just ■■■■ off to moyes?

He’s been alright today.

Won pretty much everything in the air in the first half.

I know I’m going early but Eric Bailly is the best centre half we have had at the club since Vidic and Rio in a canter.

Magnificent player for just 22. That £30m is going to look a bargain.

He’s been alright today.

I know I’m going early but Eric Bailly is the best centre half we have had at the club since Vidic and Rio in a canter.

he can;t do anything with his feet, and that haircut alone should result in a shooting.

He’s been alright today.

he can;t do anything with his feet, and that haircut alone should result in a shooting.

Best elbows in the business though

Sell

IBRA you farking God!

Sell

I agree.

But he was alright apart from that horrible ball.

He won’t be playing a hell of a lot with Pogba coming in.

United win 2-1

Ibra with the winner.

Musa looked awesome for Leicester when he came on.

Bailly was best on for us I would say.

Pumped for the season.

Well a 4-0 win over Barca and a 4-0 loss to Mainz less than 24 hours later. Not sure why they’d schedule 2 games within the space of a day. Would’ve been ideal to head into the 1st game v Arsenal on a bit of a high…

Disappointing that if we do sign him, he hasn’t played a single game for us before the season starts, not even been at the club. Hasn’t played since France lost the final in mid July. I know they are professionals and it is different to AFL but some game time would have been good.

United win 2-1

Ibra with the winner.

Musa looked awesome for Leicester when he came on.

Bailly was best on for us I would say.

Pumped for the season.

He makes Vardy look slow. Insane speed