EPL 2016/17 Thread

Martial almost … twice now.

internet is too ■■■■ to watch this.

gonna wake up to a nice 2-1 loss.

Reckon u might wake up to a nil all draw the way it’s going. Just can’t get it in the bag, despite heaps of chances.

Just for something different.

So close then … fantastic save.

Sooo many shots, … can’t get it between the sticks, … Manchessington!

Seem lost fwd w/out Ibra.

Oh fark, … that was near a cockup of epic status.

And thwarted by another great save …

West Brom game plan ugly as fk, … but effective. Just can’t get through …

But Y TF do we have this excruciating inability to find the net at home??

Fk it’s frustrating…

Aaaaand, … that’s all she wrote. NIL All.

Fark me there is still so much farking dead wood in this team.

That ref was utterly useless though, I am quite sure that my nan would understand the game of football a hell of a lot better than that twat.

No Ibra, Pogba, Herrera or Mata and it just shows how utterly rubbish the rest of our squad is.

Couldn’t organise a root in brothel those bastards.

Useless.

Well played wba to hold those primadonnas to a draw.
Despite the ref playing extra time at stamford bridge (thought it was only cup games and not when a team is winning), chavs lose too.

1 Like

A couple of decent results overnight! 3 cracking goals for Liverpool. Fingers crossed Mane is ok. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

We were lucky to only have Mane with an injury(even though his was accidental). Can and Lovren could have easily joined him.

Everton played dirty, they will lose Lukaku in the offseason too and bring in Rooney to cover.

2 Likes

Amazing that Barkley didn’t get sent off. I thought Lucas and Lovren absolutely owned Lukaku. Disappointing to again concede from a set piece.

2 Likes

Man U have become masters of battering teams in scoreless draws.

3 Likes

It’s one of those that we could have done better but it was just luck that the ball dropped where it did to the one player we least expected to score. I mean it fell at his feet right in front of the goal, hard to defend those.

1 Like

Should have done better at ensuring the flick header didn’t get to such a dangerous spot.

1 Like

1 more point than I was expecting. Glad we came from behind twice to get a point. Maybe Wenger has not lost the dressing room after all.

We’re not gonna make the 4

Not disagreeing with that. Too focused on Lukaku at that point.

1 Like

Still a chance, but we certainly missed an opportunity to make it a much better one the other day. I don’t often get angry watching soccer, but that game had me fkn ropeable.