EPL 2016/17 Thread

Fark we are toothless at home, top 4 becoming a pipe dream

Even Europa is

Final second penalty earns us a point

1 Like

Oh Everton.

As good as anything Arsenal Fan TV has thrown up recently!! LOL!

That would never happen!

Was a stonewall handball by Williams, and rightly sent off as well.

I was meaning the manks getting a point or three at the end of stoppage time. I did see the incident and I cannot complain. Just shocked that it would happen to the manks of all teams.

We’re not gonna make.

3 Goals in the last 7 minutes.
Great stuff Spurs.

I’m glad Chelsea keep winning, that should seal it for them now

Big chance to put a gap on Utd and Arsenal, and also move clear of City in 3rd blown with a late equaliser conceded against Bournemouth at Anfield. More ■■■■■ defending. When will this end? Good goals from Countinho and Origi to pull ahead after going 1-0 down early. I wish we had Chelsea, City, Spurs and Arsenal as our next 4 rather than playing teams in the lower half of the table LOL!

1 Like

Fk Liverpool. Really need better depth so players like Klavan and Lucas don’t come in unless we are in the middle of a debilitating injury crisis.

Lucas is a good choice for a Derby or playing Utd away where you know the challenges will be flying in. He’s a composed, experienced professional and so long as he’s not playing at centre-helf, he will do a tidy job as a holding mid. Klavan has been decent but played far too often with one of Matip or Lovren being injured. He was at fault for the equaliser. If he’s your 4th-5th choice CB then great. He’s less heart in mouth than Skrtel ever was. ■■■■■■ Sakho, if he hadn’t been a bellend and got on the wrong side of Klopp we be in a better position than we are now…

2 Likes

Agree with all of that. Really need some better depth.

Mistake to bring in another centre back, just meant that we defender deeper which we are no good at anyway.

Glad to see Origi find goals though. He will be our spearhead for time to come especially once we let go of Sturridge in the off season.

A good centre back, a promising up coming full back, a star central holding mid, a pacey winger and another centre forward. All we need.

Not much then :joy:

2 Likes

Just a few haha

fk minus the winger thats our needs haha.

Beautiful stuff so far.

Harry looked sharp there when he came on at the end.
Great sign because he has usually taken a while to get rolling when returning from from injury in the past.
Stoked the injury hasn’t kept him on the sidelines for as long as initially thought.

Probably too much to ask for Chelsea to drop points tonight but would be more than nice.

1 Like