EPL 2016/17 Thread

That’s all she wrote. Arsenal & Chelsea Final . Good on 'em.

FMD! But predictable result with Benteke scoring two - nothing should surprise with liverpool. Bye bye ucl! Great free kick from coutinho but I would be ropeable if it was my team conceding that goal when the players in the wall don’t at least jump. Just don’t look like scoring goals anymore.

2 Likes

You’ll be fine for UCL, even if you get to qualifying rounds. We have too many injuries and still have to play spurs, city and arsenal in the final 6 games.

I’m just hoping we can hold onto 5th

Am seriously worried about playing Palace mid week.
They are getting some big results.

We just get stuck in possession football against teams that defend deep and rely on scoring on the counter. And we don’t have the personal to break the lines(apart from Continho) with Mane and Llalana out.

FMD we still defend poorly from corners and free kicks. Deserve to lose based on how poor the defence was.

Can’t believe I stayed up to watch that.

We won’t get far if the likes of Can, Lucas, Lovren, Winjdalum and Origi(on current form) are part of the best 11.

Goodluck to anyone playing Palace, deep defending followed by line breaking counter attack. We have like 80% of possession at one point.

2 Likes

It really irks me that we consistently concede goals from scrambles in the box and it hasn’t been fixed despite different managers over the years.

You’ll win. Pressures off now as they should be safe from relegation now - cue in the rack. Besides your team can actually score goals - its amazing that liverpool have scored the most goals despite the dry spell this year. Anyway spurs will most likely overtake us in that stat before year is out.

1 Like

It’s just stupidity to be honest. The winner was scored when formino tried to toe poke the ball instead of going to clear it. Half guessing and unclear decision making and know it is our weakness.

2 Likes

Their defence won’t be able to manage your attack, you just can’t sit back as much as Liverpool did. Have to attack more but still play a deep line yourself.

1 Like

Toons are back.

Do they still have the same owners?

ALEXIS

@Stallion

1 Like

Credit to spurs, they are going to make them earn it

Arsenal over Leicester, Boro over Sunderland, Spurs over Palace all 1-0

Chelsea have Everton this week, spurs in North London derby. Arsenal can probably end spurs title chances but they probably arent good enough for that.

If Spurs win, St Totteringham’s Day will be officially cancelled this season.

14 points the diff now, but Arsenal have 6 games to play, Spurs 5

Cmon Spurs.

2 Likes

Gonna be hard tomorrow without zlatan, rojo and pogba.

We play better on the road, fully expect to get a point. 0-0 or 1-1 for me

You stupid farken mop head