EPL 2016/17 Thread

Sometimes we do both.

cop that.

1 Like

Actually thought we were breaking with tradition & going to win one at home for a change. … … . then… Ah, there we go, … the universe was in balance again …

■■■■■■ Everton let us down.
Still nice to hand those we don’t like a hiding though.

Looks like it’s down to west ham to finish tottenhams title run again.

And give the travelling fans a good slap as a welcome to the new stadium.

1 Like

We’ll be lucky to keep the margin under 4 in all honesty, we get played off the park by the good teams on that large pitch.

Saturday morning game our time.
Wouldn’t put it past you to end it it for us.
With Chelsea’s fixtures it’s over anyway.

Huge game for Liverpool tomorrow morning. The weekend’s results means top 4 is back in our own hands. Four games against middle to lower table opponents doesn’t fill me with great confidence though!

Have to win tomorrow Liverpool

2 Likes

I’d be more worried if we were playing Watford at home.

1 Like

A Spurs following mate of mine is calling it “St. Woolwich’s Day”. Too good for us this season. Enjoy Spurs fans. Enjoy.

1 Like

An absolute freak goal by Can and we manage to hang on 1-0. Bad news is Coutinho is limped off after 13 mins - fingers crossed its only a corkie.

Only 3 more games to go

1 Like

Reckon it was just a corkie, hopefully nothing worse. We could have been 2 to 3 goals up if not for some lucky and good saves from Gomez. Got away with a lucky bar shot against us in the dying moments but deserved the 3 points.

Our spot to lose, but not the first time we’ve been there and lost it. Return on Lallana and Sturridge will help with depth.

2 Likes

5am spermers

COYI

IT HAPPENED AGAIN
IT HAPPENED AGAAAAAAIN
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR
IT HAPPENED AGAIN

1 Like

COOOOOOOOME OONNNNNN YOUUUUUU IROONNNNNSSS

1 Like

GET IN!!!

GET THE FK INNNNNNNN

1 Like
2 Likes

They didn’t really have much to play for (of course they had to go for the win). Unlikely to get top, less likely to drop to 3rd. as fogdog said they beat us. Next year is going to be the interesting one for them, high expectations for the title, plus the 20 year monkey is off their back. Then the first season in their new stadium of course.

Can’t wait for the DVD :slight_smile:

They would want to learn how to play on the bigger ground if they want to get better