EPL 2016/17 Thread

3 from 9 against the other top 6 sides I believe. Only missed 1 game against City. Breakdown went:
Chelsea 0 goals from 2 games
City 0 goals from 1 game
Liverpool 0 goals from 2 games
Arsenal 2 from 2
United 1 from 2

Hope he stays in a Spurs shirt and doesn’t disappear down the black hole of Europe a la Gareth Bale & Luka Modric. That goes for Dele Alli too! Be farking unbearable if either of them went to another Premier League club.

Surprised Ace and Barnz aren’t in here on red alert after Griezmann stated on a game show on live TV yesterday that he was a “6/10 chance of joining United” this summer.

I bet that becomes a 9/10 if we win on Thursday morning.

Won’t come to us. He wants to win big trophies and we are still some way off that yet.

I don’t believe ■■■■.

I’m backing us.

Yee have little faith.

I have faith but don’t think it will be a quick turnaround. Reckon this will take us a year or two more atleast. Chelsea and City will spend plenty in the offseason and Conte is the best manager in the business. Spurs will be around the mark again and Liverpool should improve under Klopp

No!

Big Sam leaves Palace after saving them. Sounds like he is retiring from management altogether…

just accepted 400k from somewhere.

How dare you mention something not Man U transfer related in this thread!

1 Like

I hope they break their own transfer record as sign someone equally as woeful as Paul Pogba!

1 Like

Maybe they can draw every home fixture next season!

You clearly didn’t watch us much. He was far from woeful. Yes we had to overpay by a fair bit but it’s a long term plan. If in 10 years time he has helped the club win a title or 2 and maybe even a CL then it will be justified. If not it will be proven to be a bust. He arrived at the club unfit due to injury and had a injury interrupted season. He can seriously play so I’m not ready to hit the panic button on him just yet.

But if his name was David Moyes?

As long as United hang onto Fellaini and Evans. We need the LOL’s.

Evans?

Moyes was a terrible choice to begin with and I was very much against appointing him. We are on the right track but we are still repairing the damage done from his time in charge. Clean a heap of the deadwood out and let Jose have the squad he wants. If that doesn’t work sack him and start again, rinse and repeat :grinning:

1 Like

Has he gone already? You tend to forget who the weekly “never to play again, get rid of him now” scapegoats are.

1 Like

west brom