EPL 2016/17 Thread

LOL.

Witch Soton plodder with LOLverpool be spending £30m on this window I wonder!?

Luke Shaw?

1 Like

He’s the answer to that age old question “Who ate all the pies?” Think he spends most of his wages on food…

BOG in a Cup final, not bad for a woeful player.
Paid back his transfer fee in one hit today :joy:

"Paid back his transfer fee in one hit today " Are you serious?

Was conservative estimates United would lose £150m plus by not qualifying for the CL next year. It also means we may not have to pay overs to attract players next season aswell as hopefully persuading De Gea to stay.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAnZfjeXgAQBFJw.jpg

4 Likes

All the players were ecstatic that they won, especially De Gea and Ibra.

Don’t see them going anywhere.

Ibra will go USA I reckon. DDG, well if Real really want him then he will go unfortunately. Hopefully there is no bullshit clause that lessens his transfer fee.

Nah, I don’t see him leaving to be honest.

If he did however, I could see us replacing him with Oblak.

Apparently United stock’s went up a couple percent after his goal which equated to around 50m

Watched a few of The United games this year.
Agree he wasn’t that bad.
Wasn’t the 2nd coming of Christ either which I was really disappointed about.
You guys had me believing and I’m not even religious.

1 Like

Its very pleasing to see herrera’s improvement from fringe player a season ago to an integral part of our midfield. Capped off a good season by being one of our most positionally disciplined players, absolute work horse and just impressive at times. i wanted him gone, thought a midfield with him and mata would be doomed (admittedly we finished 6th) but i was thinking totally diabolical.

I’d love to see a proper CDM step up or join us to give herrera and pogba more freedom.

I love Herrera but he is a serial flopper and needs to get that crap out for his game ASAP

Everyone is.

Hopefully the FA do bring in the ability to hand out retrospective yellows for diving, that will stop alot of them

2 Likes

He is worse than most.
Need to keep him though, he is a ripper.
Barca will come calling soon enough

I don’t think he’ll leave.

Everytime he talks about the club sounds like someone thats found their place.

I want to see POGBA do to the premier league what he did for a half v Real Madrid for Juve in the champions league a few years ago.