EPL 2016/17 Thread

Letissier was an absolute freak when it came to scoring goals. Truth be told I have a bit of a soft spot for The Saints because when I first got into The EPL he was at the peak of his powers and I loved watching him bang them in from all over the place.

In truth I am actually feeling a bit dirty liking your posts Sammy, but I agree with you.

What or who made u follow The Gunners mate?

For me it was Lineker and Gazza.

Letissier was an absolute freak when it came to scoring goals. Truth be told I have a bit of a soft spot for The Saints because when I first got into The EPL he was at the peak of his powers and I loved watching him bang them in from all over the place.

In truth I am actually feeling a bit dirty liking your posts Sammy, but I agree with you.

Letissier was an absolute freak when it came to scoring goals.
Truth be told I have a bit of a soft spot for The Saints because when I first got into The EPL he was at the peak of his powers and I loved watching him bang them in from all over the place.

Didn't know Southampton scored only to be incorrectly denied for offside. You guys are all saying The Saints were stiff and now I know why. Hell if that had happened to United this place would have gone into meltdown.

Probably because there are more United supporters than Saints supporters on Blitz.

Just a hunch

Oh thatā€™s fact so I can confirm your hunch.

Another fact I have for you Ace is you wail like a little ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  whenever United are on the wrong end of anything.
Hell you even attack club legends when things arenā€™t going your way.
Last week it was the FA Cup draw was ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  rigged.
If the shoe was on the other foot yesterday,heaven help us.

Damn sure I would of complained, it was such a terrible decision and they got it completely wrong. I said we didnā€™t deserve the win and for me the refs are getting worse year by year. Iā€™ve been calling for ref assistance for years to stop these howlers. The money the EPL makes they can easily allow for a extra official/s to sit up in the box watching tv footage and send the message down to the refs earpiece. Howlers like that should t occur at this level

Canā€™t argue with any of that.
Actually like this post.

If youā€™re looking for a 90ā€™s catch phrase then the term ā€œrolledā€ might be of use. No one said it was offside, in fact BSD and ace both said it was incorrect and also said that saints were stiff. Perhaps next time we can get Aceman to start a change.org petition to get the goal allowed?

Wtf?
I actually wrote you guys initially said Southampton were stiff.
Read it again if you have to.

My point with Ace was I donā€™t think you guys would be saying oh we were a little stiff to lose if the shoe was on the other foot.
The reaction would be much stronger than that.

In answer to your question Iā€™m not really interested whether Ace starts a petition or not.
Take it up with him.

I would of blown a gasket and probably got myself banned again (Euro 2016 style).

I have a mate who is a huge southampton fan, and while he was very upset at the decision, he was mainly proud of his team for making it that far.

Thatā€™s what I thought mate.
Nice to get a response without any smartarse connotations.

Your mate has had a long wait for any silverware.
76 I think they were saying.

he started following them because of Matt Letissier(no idea how to spell it), and has followed them ever since.

Another mate of mine is a Bolton Wanderas fan, so he almost couldnā€™t give a stuff anymore.

Didn't know Southampton scored only to be incorrectly denied for offside. You guys are all saying The Saints were stiff and now I know why. Hell if that had happened to United this place would have gone into meltdown.

Probably because there are more United supporters than Saints supporters on Blitz.

Just a hunch

Another fact I have for you Ace is you wail like a little ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  whenever United are on the wrong end of anything.

Damn sure I would of complained, it was such a terrible decision and they got it completely wrong. I said we didnā€™t deserve the win and for me the refs are getting worse year by year. Iā€™ve been calling for ref assistance for years to stop these howlers. The money the EPL makes they can easily allow for a extra official/s to sit up in the box watching tv footage and send the message down to the refs earpiece. Howlers like that should t occur at this level

Actually like this post.

If youā€™re looking for a 90ā€™s catch phrase then the term ā€œrolledā€ might be of use. No one said it was offside, in fact BSD and ace both said it was incorrect and also said that saints were stiff. Perhaps next time we can get Aceman to start a change.org petition to get the goal allowed?

Wtf?

My point with Ace was I donā€™t think you guys would be saying oh we were a little stiff to lose if the shoe was on the other foot.

In answer to your question Iā€™m not really interested whether Ace starts a petition or not.
Take it up with him.

I would of blown a gasket and probably got myself banned again (Euro 2016 style).

I have a mate who is a huge southampton fan, and while he was very upset at the decision, he was mainly proud of his team for making it that far.

Thatā€™s what I thought mate.
Nice to get a response without any smartarse connotations.

Your mate has had a long wait for any silverware.
76 I think they were saying.

Just a hunch

Actually like this post.

Wtf?

Take it up with him.

At least the next game is at a watchable time.

Gonna lose my ā– ā– ā– ā–  this Saturday @ 11;30.

Just a hunch

Actually like this post.

Wtf?

Take it up with him.

Just a hunch

Actually like this post.

Everybody could see that coming from a mile away. Manager he gets sacked, team plays better.

Predictable that leicester would play like world champions after sacking their coach. Compounded by no henderson.

Exactly, especially given that they just got their manager sacked over that. They were prancing along like they were hard done by and won against all odds. They will probably still get relegated after they go back to being **** in the next game.

On Liverpool, we are badly screaming for another center back, probably another midfielder though some of the youngs ones should come along and I think its time to move on from the false 9 experiment and play an Origi up there permanently.

Just a hunch

Actually like this post.

Just a hunch

Whereā€™s this been Foxes?

Just a hunch

LOLVERPOOL

Predictable that leicester would play like world champions after sacking their coach. Compounded by no henderson.
Dogs

Just a hunch

Saints unlucky, we were very poor. Another trophy to the collection though

Hopefully the first of many under Jose