EPL 2016/17 Thread

This is what I was talking about. Ibra should’ve been subbed at 30mins

Fkn hell, what a cracker of a game. Almost AFL like with the hits & giggles.

So that means you can just start swinging elbows and get away with. Yep great logic.

I’ve said both should be off. But if the ref had any control on the game…

The flying elbow was a calculated payback for the head stomp, … which BTW looked completely accidental, … but you never know, … and Ibra certainly wouldn’t have.

Still, … I don’t know why he wasn’t at least yellowed as well.

EDIT: Don’t know where you’re getting the stomp thing from, . it was Zlatan that copped that.

Surely one day someone at United will put us out of our misery and ■■■■ Jones off out of it.

I guarantee you, if he wasn’t English, he wouldn’t even be playing football.

Useless pleb that he is.

We’ve had that many chances though that it isn’t even funny. Martial, Rooney and Ibra should all have atleast one and every time they have just struck it down the middle of the goal.

Not good enough so far.

Both should be off.
If someone stomped on my head I’m certain they would get more than a elbow back

1 Like

Calculated payback?

Downright thuggery I would have thought. Completely stupid as well especially considering he’s already on a yellow.

1 Like

it goes both ways, it was a deliberate stomp on the head.

Commentator being unfair to Rooney I reckon. He’s set Ibra up for 2 he’d normally slot with his eye’s closed. It was good to see him start, & I reckon he’s been good, … really good.

3 good things does not a good half make.

you did this.

Haven’t watched the whole game but thought commentators said he trod on someone earlier on in the game and got away with it. Just woke up though so still groggy.

mings stomped on zlatan. 15 seconds later zlatan elbows in him the head.

about 10 minutes earlier zlatan threw mings to the ground after mings was holding him during a throw in.

Agree on that. But I have no idea how you can argue a swinging elbow when you’re already on a red is ‘calculated payback’.

im not, my whole point is if the ref had control of the game it get stopped at the stomp and mings is gone. or they’re both gone. bournemouth should be 9 united 10.

1 Like

Anyway I’m staying up purely for more fireworks. Will be most annoyed if there aren’t any.

It would be 10 on 10. The only reason a red was give was because of decent arising from Friend missing Ibra’s elbow.

1 Like

Also throwing ibra to the ground. which is a bookable offence and would still stand.

Rooney with a couple more good moves already.

That shot was well trapped, and oh soooo close then … bugger.