EPL 2016/17 Thread

Again … Faark … that was frustrating as hell

Well done Cherries!!!

1 Like

united has the mental fortitude of essington.

Another terrible home performance. Games like this sort out who will be at the club next year.

Only at home

1 Like

Yep.

Drives me spare.

Total ■■■■■■■ disgrace.

How Mourinho’s answer was to bring on that useless ■■■■ in Fellaini and put Lingard at wingback is just ■■■■■■■ mind boggling and went a huge way to losing us the game.

Pogba was ■■■■■■■ terrible in the last couple of minutes.

Could have scored two goals and instead he totally ■■■■■■■ bottled it.

Ibra should be getting games for that elbow and we can only hope he does after that performance because he was easily worst on along with Jones.

And anyone who thought Rooney was good is deluded by past memories because he was Captain Potato yet again. He seriously wouldn’t even be getting games for a championship side at the moment.

Get some more money out Glaziers and Mourinho, how about we actually get rid of the dead would this summer instead of retaining it?

waiting on robbo’s take. might look sane compared to some of us.

Would have been better if they snatched an equaliser.

But it doesn’t matter Liverpool will drop more points than man united for the rest of the year to lose a top four spot even though I think we will probably beat arsenal today.

Yeah. All of them going by our willingness to keep deadset plonkers around and then scratch our heads as to why Pogba and Ibra don’t have us in the top 4.

Rooney, Shaw, Jones all should of been moved on. Pogba had a bad night but he was out on his feet and couldn’t blow out a candle at the end. We needed to utilise Martial and Mata more tonight. Zlatan was poor and should of been subbed off at the half, he needs a break though so a 3 game ban is fine

Shaw has talent and played decently well for a bloke who hasn’t been given any opportunities at all in months.

Rooney and Jones in the same team though is basically like walking out at the first whistle with 9 men.

How Carrick was subbed I don’t know. He was the only one capable of picking out an attacking pass all game so of course we replaced him with the least talented player at the club in ■■■■■■■ Fellaini.

Ingenious.

By the looks of it, the swear filter is in need of some tweaking? :joy:

Reckon the BK filter could do with a bit of a fkn jazz up as well just quietly.

You’re off your fking gourd mate. Half of that rant was complete & utter bollocks…

Jeezuz …

Please tell me more about how well Wazza played.

I’d bother to if I thought you had half a clue, or the ability to see anything at all good.

Get a ■■■■■■ grip man.

Wazza is cooked. Looks like chappy in his Final season​

Was his best game for ages last night and he was still ordinary. Should only be used s depth player from now on

So there was no late game last night? Excellent.

1 Like

Just finished watching it and thought you were lucky not to lose by more. Resting Sanchez was terrible especially as you have zero hope of overturning the first leg deficit.