EPL 2016/17 Thread

On my forza app Sanchez was voted our best player. Not sure how long he played or anything like that though.

Just so frustrated, mata was invisible for a lot of the game. pogba was out on his legs and should’ve been subbed. subbing carrick shaw for lingard and felaini? wtf.

Jose usually does ruthless and tactical substitutions but from my pov there was nothing like that in this game. Zlatan in the first half was on a 1 way ticket to a sending off, rooney killed several forward movements with his dwindling pace and lack of touch.

Bringing on lingard whos only really good at wemley and a liability anywhere but harrassing the other teams fullbacks.

Jones looked as comfortable as a baby giraffe on roller skates.

It was a bizarre game with all the promise of disappointment after winning the cup previously.

I wish it was just a mini league of the top 6. We can handle the good teams but ordinary teams cause us issues and very ordinary teams cause us huge problems.

Anyway back in the top 4 for now.

Came on for the second half

efc1robbo will still be in the foetal position somewhere.

1 Like

Fair old snag, that first one!

Is there a list of leading EPL scorers around? Kane and Ibrahimovic are the only two I can think of who’ve scored heaps.

If you google ‘leading epl scorers’ this shows up.

worth noting zlatan is the next name if you go into the website.

Those 17 Goals from ALEXIS will be handy for Juve next season.

2 Likes

Also, how awesome is Lukaku

1 Like

Very impressive especially considering no penalties.

fun fun fun

bonkers hold up play by lukaku.

Still only 23 too. Years of improvement to come.

Edit: yes fog, so is Kane!

1 Like

the only result I want this weekend is for it to kick off in the stands between wall and spurs

3 Likes

Spurs look unstoppable from here in the cup. Unfortunately for them the Semis are at Wembley where even Gent turned them over.

1 Like

BURNLEY INFRONT

Kane looks done for the season.
Massive blow - Be lucky if we stay in the top 4 now.

Classy stuff from some of travelling fans last night.
Really hope those racist ■■■■■■ enjoyed the game and the final score line.

What did you expect from them, your fans are lucky they didn’t get a kicking on the way out. The Wall fans were pretty well behaved for once