EPL 2016/17 Thread

Not a bad point, however seeing Lallana’s miss from just outside the 6-yard box we perhaps could’ve nicked it.

2 Likes

You have left the door slightly ajar for us

We are in trouble now - no matches left against the top 6!

2 Likes

Happy to have the points on the board. I know if Utd win their games in hand they overtake us, however they will drop points. They’re nothing flash. We just have to take care of business, a resurgent Everton at home in the derby Saturday week is massive. They could be a sneaky show of nabbing 6th themselves, especially if Arsenal continue to falter.

1 Like

Firminos celebration said it all

Just on that - United still have 4 matches against the top 6 to come.

1 Like

Tbf Aguerro missed an absolute sitter too

Bastian is off to chicago.

£70k a week

Pfffttt, they would have to pay me £200k a week to get out of bed, especially one with Ana in it :heart_eyes:

Gonna be a documentary drop next week about Rio Ferdinand and how he and his family dealt with the death of his wife.

Simeone to barca?

fmd.

Sheamus coleman suffered a horrible broken leg for ireland against wales. Absolutely awful.

For all of you concerned blitzers, the quite concerning issue of whether Wenger should go or not may have been answered. And for the majority of you it looks like I may be the bearer of good news.

Apparently Wenger is gone, has resigned. He is supposedly not even turning up for the game tomorrow. So you can all stop worrying about him and start concerning yourselves with who is replacing him!

Of course it is April 1 and I will believe it when I see it. This seems like absolute crap but hey lets go with it anyway.

Liverpool with an early one. Make my weekend complete Liverpool!

2 Likes

There was nothing on the BBC Site when I looked.

2-1 at the break. Peddington equalised after yet another poorly defended corner, but 3 mins later Phil finished a mazy run with a curling shot. Ross Barkly should be off the pitch after a terrible challenge on Emre Can.

1 Like

Plenty of cards to come in the second. We need to win this.

With DST ending, … when is the Man U West Brom starting?

3PM there, … so that should still equate to 1.00 am for us right?

just google the team to find out the schedule.