EPL 2017/18 Thread

first time united is on sbs in forever and i have to miss it. fmd.

I’ll be watching and snacking on some prawn sandwiches.

1 Like

Big night out mate?

Nah just prior commitments.

No Pogba for us is huge.

We’ve been walking almost everyone we have played this year but Liverpool is easily the biggest test we have had so far, let alone at Ainfield.

I’m never confident against Liverpool.

Massive game. Carn the Reds. The loss of Mane is huge for us & a few of the lads could be labouring after international duties. Some important jobs tonight: Matip to hold Lukaku, Emre Can into the midfield & Coutinho on the left, Firmino through the middle and Salah on the right. Happy it’s at Anfield, but our leaky defence continues to ■■■■ me to no end.

Melbourne Derby as a Curtain raiser for the Devils v L/pool.

Not a bad off season Saturday sport night.

1 Like

Golden opportunities for Salah and Lukaku to score in that half

lay it on me, how ■■■■ is it?

We are sitting back and looking to counter. Liverpool have had a zillion shots and Dave has pulled off a ripping save. Lukaku should of scored late

0-0 so far. Pretty much parking the bus. 63% to 37% possession. Classic Mourinho, will probably bring Rashford on if it’s still 0-0 and 20 mins left.

1 Like

Get up Herrera you weak ■■■■!

oops

if the whole games been like the last 5 minutes, ■■■■ that.

We were rubbish and still got a point on the road

Rubbish because you didnt even try to play. The forwards didn’t get a chance at all after half time. Clearly you were happy to take the point which you did. So I suppose the end result justifies the tactic.

2 Likes

Yep - an absolute cop out to say this when you have deliberately set out to play this way. It will be games like this that will be the difference between winning and losing the title for united.

2 Likes

We played poorly. Too many of our mids just didn’t turn up. Really happy to of somehow escaped with a point

Liverpool by far the better team today/tonight

kinda hard to get it forward with side/back pass herera, and no pogba to break up play with an incisive diagonal pass.

If Liverpool can stay around the Top 4 until the Jan transfer window and have a crack at a Center back we could just come away with some silverware.

I hope Salah spends the next work working on his finishing. What a frustrating player. Dribbling and chance creation 9/10, shooting for goal 2/10.

1 Like