mournho needs a cattle prod, too calm.

All over them this half

miss pogba so much.

Get the faaaaaaaark in!!

Goal!!!martial!

Shut the hell up Ali!

That will do, much better second half

Massive 3 points! Really needed that win too

Not surprised at all and well done to United.
Completely took it up another level in the second half and the only surprising thing was the goal coming so late in the game.
Think we can lick our wounds pretty quickly especially if we get Harry back and bounce back in the weeks to come.
Still dissapointed but sometimes you just have to acknowledge you got done by a team that played better than you.

Not surprised either with United fans sooking about one certain player in a Spurs shirt and fair enough he did take a dive in the 1st half.
That 2nd half had United players flopping around without contact being made to them.
One copped a card and on another 2 instances the commentators were pointing out those particular players loved theatrics.
Now let’s call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Usually we agree but I think they took it up another cog in the 2nd half.
We did have it seemed more Possession but I never thought we would score.

Young has and always will be a diver. Herrera is also a serial offender and I have no problem saying that.

1 Like

Just thought I’d point it out.
Had nothing to with the result.

Another thing that frustrated the ■■■■ out of me were the conditions.
Reckon we were robbed of a better game from both sides because players seemed to be struggling on the pitch to turn quickly without nearly slipping over.
I know it was belting rain but there seemed more to it.
Anyway semantics.
Enjoy the win.

I generally only lose my head during the game, otherwise i feel im pretty balanced with epl talk.

Be great if nobody dived but will never change unless capital punishment for such a crime comes in.
Might be a bit extreme.

1 Like

Comfortable 3-0 win against Huddersfield at Anfield. Sturridge, Firmino and Gini on the scoresheet, Salah missed a pen in the 1st half. Win and clean sheet, job done!

4 Likes

Aaand that’s how you get relegated right their.

Bye Bilic.

What was Antonio doing? 6th min of stopppage time gets the ball on the right, nobody around him. Just head to the corner and stand there with the ball to run the clock down. Decides to cut the ball back, keeper takes possession, nek minnit Palace equalise.

1 Like

i still don’t know why, woke up this morning and it was the first thing I thought of. WHY! How does an experienced player do that.

1 Like

oh ■■■■ whaddup

1 Like