EPL 2017/18 Thread

Still not as big a brainfade as Goddards against sydney

1 Like

Yeah the pre game stuff about united being in trouble I found absolutely baffling, started with 3, 4-0 wins and had a couple of average games against LOLverpool and Huddersfield and they are only a few steps short of being in crisis? Thought it was laughable, but I wish it were true as I despise them more than any other soccer side yes even more than Spurs the chavs or celtic.

Itā€™s just media beat up. When we lose the media write it as its the end of the world and how our season is over.Same happened during the fergie years.

Itā€™s Become similar with arsenal.Every gunners loss and itā€™s Wenger out etc. I think itā€™s just part and parcel of being a big club. A lot easier to write stories about a big club struggling then big clubs playing well.

1 Like

Spurs and Celtic?

Make love to yourself in a distant place!

1 Like

I am an Arsenal fan and a Protestant, so if you donā€™t like that then get stuffed!

Does that make me a Jew and a Catholic?

Consider me stuffed!

Guilt squared.

I humbly apologise. Is there anything I can do?

Noonan dealt with all religions and persuasions on cold blow lane

Not sure where you are going with yourself although you have tried to play a race card on me previously.

I simply stated that I dislike Spurs (Arsenal fans do that and it is not really a religious thing as there are plenty of similarities in the composition of the two supporter bases as they are situated in close proximity to each other, though Spurs tend to view themselves as having more Jewish supporters than Arsenal). As for the celtic part you told me something stupid and frankly it is a little baffling, I made no comment on how you identify yourself, religiously or ethnically (honestly I donā€™t care).

You are the one that singled out my Spurs and celtic dislike but made no reference to me also hating man utd or the chavs. I figure you have a Spurs leaning and that may explain why you omitted any reference to me disliking manu the most or disliking the chavs as well. I prefer Spurs to the chavs anyway. You may have a celtic leaning and people that follow Rangers or celtic tend to do so on religous lines, this may or may not apply to you. It does apply to me and that is all I said.

1 Like

This image rips my heart out and make me laugh at the same time

3 Likes

Leave it alone. I was just taking the p, because my preferences are for Spurs and Celtic.

Iā€™m definitely not Jewish and donā€™t have all that much sympathy for Israel.

Some friends were keen Rangers fan and showed me fan magazines. Some of the vilest stuff you can imagine. It is the one and only time my renounced Catholicism comes to the surface.

1 Like

Lol at the guy in the top right hand corner " Iā€™m not standing for that garbage"

Opened up West Ham like a tin of sardines. 4-1 at the Olympic Stadium, nice to have Mane back. Mo Salah keeps on scoring, 12 goals in 17 games, only 2 strikers in LFC history have started their careers in a red shirt with a better return after the same number of games - Robbie Fowler and Daniel Sturridge.

2 Likes

BILIC OUT

Least I won a sneaky pineapple on the result, it was that predictable Liverpool were going to put a minimum of 2 past us with ease.

Iā€™m just disappointed I havenā€™t bet against west ham more this season, be a very rich man.

Who would be your choice to replace Bilic Stal?

ANYONE

1 Like

Weā€™re 100% going down with this bloke in charge, anyone other than him in charge will atleast give us a 1% better chance of staying up.

The owners are fkn useless anyway, they dont want to pay him out thats why heā€™s still in charge.

Well they can enjoy trying to make money on there investment in the championship.