EPL 2017/18 Thread

Moyes.

1 Like

Come on man, stallion doesnā€™t deserve that. Nobody does

1 Like

West Ham at Cold Blow Laneā€¦something to lick your lips over.

2 Likes

Jellied eels derby

1 Like

wotā€™s up, me old china?

Itā€™s happening

1 Like

Fair injury list weā€™ve currently racked up.

Another dire performance on the road. Title aspirations are long gone and we are playing for second

Just give city the title now. Will be a battle for top 4 now. I canā€™t remember the last time we actually put in a good performance at Stanford bridge

Slav gone I just heard on TV

I refuse to believe the hammers owners are dumb enough to get Moyes. He will get them relegated

Stallion might be able to answer this, didnā€™t west ham fans hate big sams way of playing? They will despise moyes style

Would rather Koeman. Heā€™s now available and a far better option than Moyes.

1 Like

A sock puppet is better.

1 Like

8 points clear after 11 games? Citeh will romp it home.

Yep.

And theyā€™re already losing it at Moyes taking over. Only thing worse would be Pulis in charge.

Iā€™m not THAT against it tbh, when you have weak squads every year like west ham youā€™re hardly going to play entertaining football consistently without being completely embarrassed defensively.

Though to my frustration at the time, big Sam would park the bus away and respect the point, I long for those days atm as this team wouldnā€™t have one fkn idea about defending let alone parking the bus.

2 Likes

fair call.

Big Sam has always made his teams very organised and hard to break down.

Everton under Moyes used to be like that. Now his teams always look a shambles.

Manu he took down to 7th

Took over Real Sociadad, and they went very close to relegation before he was sacked from memory

Took over Sunderland and got them relegated- though it could be argued that they were a bit of a sinking ship before he arrived.

I actually quite like west ham and would hate to see them relegated, i think they can do better than Moyes.

2 Likes

I canā€™t recall a managerā€™s stocks plummeting so much in the space of 3-4 years as Moyes has since he took over the Man Utd job. All I would say is that Iā€™d hate to play against a Big Sam team right now. If he took that same WHU squad against us at the weekend, heā€™d have started Carroll up top and just pumped long balls and crosses at him all game knowing we are fragile at the back. Play for set pieces, be hard to break down. Wonā€™t win and prizes for playing nice football but he know how to take a relegation calibre squad to mid table respectability. Him quitting the Palace job has also ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  them too, now they are stone motherless last and have ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  Uncle Woy in charge!

2 Likes

Stallion is on cloud 9

Moyes official.