EPL 2017/18 Thread

Mate - I just switched to rage and the guitarist for Ugly Kid Joe is guest programming.
Played 2 VH songs in a row so I’m already on the up.

Hurts losing to you guys but if you are my age then you are used to it.
The Foxes winning the title over us had me coming to terms that we will never win it.
Stil hang in there though for the miracle.
Will die of grog poisoning if it finally happens.
Been following the ■■■■■ since I was knee high to a grasshopper.

We looked a lot slicker with the return of Pogba. Started a bit slowly but worked our way into it and a procession in the second half. Zlatan also came off the bench late to a rousing reception

1 Like

#moyesout

3 Likes

We are a totally different team with him in midfield.

Really is starting to show he is worth what we paid for him.

Starting to control games.

Pulis sacked by West Brom. Surely Big Sam will be in for that job?

Too early. It’s not December yet!

1 Like

To be honest, West Ham should of waited for Pulis. His game style might be putrid- but for the players West Ham have he would be a good fit to keep them up

Moyes is helping himself with some of the dumb stuff he is already coming out with

I read somewhere that in his last 40 EPL matches he has lost 28…

1 Like

Also heard Moyes is only (in terms of footballing salaries anyway) on 10 grand a week. That is bargain basement and again fits the narrative on a penny-pinching ownership. Apparently the West Ham owners/board didn’t want to sack Bilic initially because they would have to pay him out. They sack him so what do they do? Appoint the cheapest alternative. They want to stay up by spending the least amount of coin possible. No wonder the fans are fuming. Moyes has taken on a tough challenge, but he’s not the problem. He probably isn’t the solution either…

1 Like

moyes is desperately trying to salvage his career. last 2-3 clubs after united were facing relegation under his leadership weren’t they?

I would have thought his work at United meant he was given a lifetime coach anywhere pass!!

So what woy has?

1 Like

Not much happened last night, judging by the lack of posts this morning. I know the scores but no action in here.

Not much to report, pretty dull night. Wasn’t any real decent games that I watched, Watford the most impressive albeit over a poor Toon side.
Albion gave as good as they got against us and Matt Ryan was impressive in goal, in the end we beat them off a wicked deflection from a corner that shouldn’t of been awarded. Pogba still looked a class above out there though. Didn’t see the Spurs game but it sounded like they were pretty gash and only saw the last half of the Chavs game and it was a snooze fest. Not a great night of football

Still waiting for the big Burnley v Arsenal clash tonight.

Would love Burnley to get up, they would leapfrog Spurs and Arsenal into 4th spot

1 Like

Wolves crushing the championship at the moment

2 Likes

As a fan I’m loving it but the end of the season is so far away…

1 Like

Back in the four where we should be.

Just give us our trophy now! :wink:

2 Likes

Just happy to get a result at this stage. If we want to keep pace with top four results like this are a necessity.

Not sure why Sanchez took the penalty though. Has to be the worse penalty taker I can recall.