EPL 2017/18 Thread

Chelsea look like they’re going to put 5 past newcastle

Easy 5-1 win away at Brighton for the Redmen. Salah didn’t score, Mane an unused sub and still put 5 past them. Good result! Arsenal v Man U up soon. Will Jose wimp out and play Pulisian football against a big club or with City so far ahead will he push to win? A draw and a City win against West Ham will mean a 10 point gap. I think it will be Bus Park FC for the first hour, then he will look to nick it late.

1 Like

United 2-0 up inside 10 minutes due to some horrific Arsenal mistakes in defence. Since that point Arsenal have controlled the game but somehow they have not pulled a goal back. Some great saves by DDG but also some gilt-edged opportunities gone begging.

Wrong

Good 3 points to get considering we’ll drop 3 points next week. Pogba straight red, we are a different team when he plays

1 Like

Absolutely mauled but will take the 3 points against the scum

Spurs in a big form
slump in the league - played with 10 men for 40 mins but the past couple of weeks in the league have been awful.

There goes our winning streak at home. Seen zero of the game, sounds like we may have played alright and that DDG may have saved their skins. Is that true?

David DeGea is so good, he could save West Ham from relegation. Top-class goalkeeping, his double save to deny Lacazette at point blank range, then Alexis with his feet, was out of this world. From the time United went 2-0 up Arsenal dominated the ball and created so many chances, if not for DDG they might’ve won…

Our defensive errors cost us the game as usual.

DDG had an influence but the stupid errors we can make down back were the defining moments of the match.

Great, I have some little a-holes at school that follow the manx (hard to believe I know) and they will absolutely give it to me tomorrow. Thankfully it is the last week of school!

1 Like

Now you have just taken it too far :rofl:

HOW DARE YOU

1 Like

King David

Only kidding.
Things can change quickly in the EPL, only a few weeks ago Everton were doomed to relegation according to many and Newcastle were just outside side the top 6 yet now Everton are sitting 10th and Newcastle are near the drop zone. A solid month and anything can happen

Don’t spit on my cupcake and tell me it’s frosting.

We are completely and utterly F*CKED.

We’re already relegated as far as I’m concerned and should start reshaping the squad now in preparation for the championship.

1 Like

We’re done for the derby, be prepared for the most defensive negative game ever.

Bring in a couple of players in January and who knows. Sunderland were in the bottom 3 at Christmas plenty of times and escaped the drop

Similarly, don’t pretend that Citeh don’t have the title wrapped up already.

Awesome win against the Gunners at the Emirates.

■■■■■■ off about the Pogba sending off and a number of Gunners players getting away with stuff they wouldn’t anywhere else but all in all a great win.

No idea if Lingard is finally coming good or if Arsenal’s defence is just THAT bad but either way he played well.

Would have had Pogba or De Gea as MOTM though ahead of him personally. Pogba controlled the game and set up 2 and De Gea… Well… He was just De Gea.

Massive 3 points.