EPL 2017/18 Thread

Really poor performance to gift City the title.
Need massive changes in the offseason to be able to compete with City

Defensively we were really poor.just need to make top 4 and concentrate on the cups. Because City have this all wrapped up

I’d personally be happy with second if we could hold on this season.

Cities squad is just mind bogglingly good.

They fully deserved the result they got.

Still can’t believe that Lukaku missed that equaliser.

He did end up hitting one target last night, apparently clocked a City assistant in the tunnel after the game as things got fairly heated

2 Likes

Sounds like the action in the rooms would have been worth watching!

Pizzagate?

Let’s talk about Cesc

1 Like

City uncatchable??

Mane is a selfish prick

1 Like

it did take him 5 touches first to eventually control his punch though

Watched the highlights from the Merseyside Derby, Liverpool should of won that easily. That miss/non pass by Sane is probably one of the most selfish bits of play i have seen this season. had 3 guys ready for the cut back and burnt them all. Then at the end Lovren just commits a needless foul in the box to concede a penalty(it was soft, but why do it). That was some goal by Salah though- he is something else.

1 Like

Can’t disagree with your views. The excitement of watching Salah is getting up towards Suarez levels without the red cards. I’m just hoping he keeps scoring.

As for your other comments - only getting a single point felt like a lose, we dominated and should have smashed them. Completely agree that Mane should have passed and Lovren has had one of his brain farts - although from some angles there is evidence to show there was absolutely nothing in it. But do the deed as he did and you run the risk.

All up very disappointing given the difference a win would have made to the table.

Unfortunately, you can bank on a few of these from Lovren every season.

1 Like

4 Likes

Hahaha!!! If only United shows that much attacking intent for the 90 mins on the pitch!

3 Likes

Important win this morning for Palace, an 89th min equaliser and a stoppage time goal saw them win 2-1. As much as we pan him, Hodgson is turning things around there. Any team from Huddersfield down are in the mix to get relegated.

Yet we still have a higher goal difference than you guys? Hmm. City are just too good this season.

liverpool fans ITT:

MO SALAH HAVE MY BABIES
HAH, UNITED AM I RIGHT???

You forgot the “this is our season!”. 27-28 years later and still no league title.

Burnley into the Top 4 despite having only scored 16 goals in 17 matches! It helps that they have only let in 12.

Can huddersfield startgetting sbs times again?

loved screaming ‘YEAH THE MOOYS’