EPL 2017/18 Thread

Also interesting that Mourinho wasn’t happy with the City players celebrating at Old Trafford. Clearly forgot the time he ran up the sideline with arms raised when Porto scored a late winner - yep he had plenty of respect.

2 Likes

LOL! Spend all that money on players yet they play like a Sam Allardyce/Tony Pulis team at home in a Derby? Gutless.

In my opinion mourinhio is one of the most disrespectful, spiteful and ugliest winner (or loser) in EPL history, to hear that he is unhappy about an opponent being disrespectful sure is ironic. I hope the wheels are starting to fall off like his well established pattern would indicate that it could be. If so it will be fun viewing for the next 6 months or so!

5 Likes

A decent manager (while at a club that spends), MOANrinho’s comments about Ranieri sum up what an absolute ■■■■ he is.

1 Like

He’s no allardyce.

Won the CL at Porto on a budget about 1/10th of what other clubs spend and backed it up with a CL win at Inter that wasn’t spending anywhere near as much as others

I like both u guys but both your managers are hardly going to get nominated for The Nobel Peace Prize.
It’s reached the point in The EPL where I can’t remember the last time a penalty was awarded against a team that the manager on the wrong of the decision hasn’t bitched about it afterward.
Sometimes you get outplayed - has nothing to do with luck or the ref.
You lost fair and square.
Didn’t see Everton v Liverpool but was hardly surprised at the reaction once I read Rooney nailed a pen.

Was not a pen.

1 Like

Yeah I just wanted to jab him.

Fair enough - didn’t see it.

If that was done to the travelling chavs then I have no real issue with that celebration. If that was to the pool supporters or Heaven forbid the Kop, then that is a bad look and incendiary and irresponsible.

2 Likes

Don’t deny he is a great manager. But he’s a massive hypocrite. Double standards to suit his mood.

All managers are hypocrites.

1 Like

Can’t recall too many bigger. But happy to be corrected.

1 Like

I’d have klopp up there same with Wenger. Everyone love a big Sam. But you should see his video about taking bribes.

Anyone see the results from this morning? Arsenal and Liverpool both dropped points. In a pretty boring season maybe the relegation battle will provide some excitement?

liverpool and arsenal dropping points??

never.

Arsenal and Liverpool can’t score against bottom placed sides but United are boring lol.