EPL 2017/18 Thread

Who conceded the second penalty?

From one angle it’s a dive, another and there is contact.

Soft as butter. Clearly Spurs have Greg Louganis on their payroll. The Dele Ali dive in the 2nd half was comical. The 1st pen Kane was offside and he dived, lucky he hit it straight at Karius. Ladyboy Lamela has gone down like he’s been shot when at best there was nothing more than a graze, and the reply showed he was offside when the ball was played as well. If VAR was availabtfor the FA Cup, why not in the PL?

1 Like

Spurs probably played the better football so a point was deserved although the second pen was weak as ■■■■

1 Like

That’s about my summation. Spurs deserves a point on how they played 2nd half, however the way they got it is extremely dubious…

So good to see Spurs get the equaliser after Mo Salah’s wonder goal in injury time.

That’s what the Klopp ■■■■■■ gets for losing his bundle and looking like a total F-Wit.

That’s a beautiful thing :heart_eyes:

Also have to mention, the King of Egypt Mo Salah, 21 goals in his first 26 PL games. Eclipses Robbie Fowler and Daniel Sturridge as the quickest LFC player to 20 league goals. That’s 28 goals in 34 appearances in all competitions.

3 Likes

Will be difficult for you guys to hold onto him I think.

Probably. But it will most likely triple the fee we paid for him in the space of 12 months. Who knows, certainly Real Madrid will be sniffing around. Can’t see Barca bothering given the wealth of talent they have in the front third of the pitch.

In a similar way to Arsenal you are very good at getting good attacking players on the cheap.

Havent seen much of Liverpool this season. How has the Ox settled in?

Been alright. Thought he really turned the corner v Man City, got the 1st goal in that game but he’s lost his place now that Henderson is back and Milner appears to be in favour. He moved to us because he wanted to play centre mid, but his last couple of sub appearances have been wide on the right. Happy he is part of the squad.

1 Like

He’s a tireless worker and very athletic. His finishing was always his issue.

I hope he goes well.

how much did you pay for Salah?

Just coming back from a Super Bowl party and it’s been a long day.
However agree it was a soft as pen which is being kind but man did we play some good ball 2nd half.
Definite trash decision but I reckon we’ve become hard to beat which I’m hoping we carry when we play Juve.

£38 Million.

wow, that is a great buy. If you sold him now you would get close to if not more than 80mil

1 Like

Both were ■■■■■■■ weak as ■■■■.

1 Like

Should really get more than what we got for Coutinho. Of course it doesn’t always work like that. Would love to keep him for a long time. Success will never be long lasting while we are selling club.

Can understand the Liverpool lads being upset and obviously I feel lucky pulling off the great escape getting the draw.
That being said I love how both teams have a crack and are very entertaining on the eye.
I’m not a Pool hater and hope both teams make the top 4.
Hopefully Chelsea fall out.

1 Like