EPL 2017/18 Thread

I don’t deny that the spurs are a good side.

It’s just anytime you lose to a rival and especially the way we were beaten it is shameful.

We aren’t playing that great at the moment, a lot of poor sides in Italy currently. Spurs will be tough and think it will be a low scoring affair. Possibly 1-0 over both legs, a lot depends on if Dybala can get back in time

It is shameful, not even west ham lost to spurs at Wembley and we’re almost relegated.

4 Likes

Based on the table at present your just as close to qualifying for Europe as you are to relegation.

#Moyesin

Yep you would think it will be a low scoring but then again on Saturday I was expecting high scoring against Arsenal.
I’m not expecting to get through Juve.
You guys keep telling me they aren’t in great nick but I keep reading their scores and they don’t concede.

Got a ton of injuries currently and whilst we don’t concede some of the sides in Italy are horrendous. Some of the lower table sides start with a back 9 and don’t even try to score. All they want to do is limit the damage hence why apart from last week we don’t really rack up huge scores as they are pretty hard to break down

1 Like

Holy ■■■■, Daniel Sturridge is injured!

1 Like

After 4 minutes too. That;s why Klopp wanted rid of him. I’d have liked a replacement come in but we have to carry on with what we have. Sad because there is no denying his quality.

Do you need to replace a guy who can’t get on the pitch? If you really needed a body, recall Origi.

2 Likes

2-0 and not even 10 minutes gone, JUVE!!!

One back for Spurs

Cracking game

2-2 and all our good early work gone

Coys

Allegri got it tactically wrong and we paid the price. Higuain’s missed pen to make it 3-1 hurts

We missed some golden chances and obviously you did also including the pen.
First half was pulsating.
Very proud of my club this morning after that especially being 2-0 down.
Was panicking early on.

COYS!

1 Like

I know im late to the party but get around my boys at the TOON!

Pogba & sanchez are ztill in shelvey and diame’s back pocket!

Mourinho still has never won at st james park :joy:

4 Likes

Delete before ACEMAN reads this!

Why?
It’s the truth, we were outplayed and the Toon deserved the spoils of victory. Pogba and Sanchez were cut out of the game completely

1 Like