Ess v Coll Friday 3/7/20 - Where's the team?

Well I know of one that is a man’s job, but not really the forum to discuss that, slightly x-rated

1 Like

There is still plenty of jobs out there that a more suited for men but to say women don’t get the same rights as men is bs imo plenty of women now doing jobs that were only for men

Anyway i don’t want to delay the thread any further

2 Likes

Is naming the team a woman’s or a man’s job? Just to ensure my spreadsheet is accurate.

4 Likes

Ask Dean Wallis

2 Likes

We need a performance tomorrow. A win after last week’s debacle would be just the tonic, but I’d love for it to be a “coaching box” win, one where we’ve got into the game with a clear plan, and all 22 in the team have played their roles in the victory. It would instil a great deal of confidence in all of us that we are on the right track and that from a tactical perspective we are able to analyse the opposition and limit their output. If we did so, then we can say that we are 3-1, we had a bad interruption with the Dees game being cancelled, short week on the track for Carlton, but we are now back on board. A limp, lifeless and clueless performance would raise the questions that everyone has around our coaching staff, team selection and our players.

3 Likes

I like your optimism

1 Like

I love the optimism, but I cannot see us getting near them.

I hate to say it, but they’re a contender this year, while we’ve shown nothing so far to suggest we’re capable of playing anywhere near their level, particularly for a full game. If anything, we’ve gone backwards a bit since our best footy last year.

Think it’s going to be a rough night, no matter what 22 we put out on the park.

1 Like

I just want to us to go back to playing like we were in the pre-season. Winning is awesome, but in all honesty we’ve been ■■■■ to watch in the last couple of games, results aside.

The Pies have pretty good depth.

Bringing in Treloar, Varcoe and Scharenberg.

Varcoe for who?

Preseason is great and all. But the pressure put upon you in regular season far exceeds and players rarely tagged in preseason either.

Blues completely stifled us and our intensity back at them wasn’t any where near enough.

Tyler Brown.

1 Like

Who the ■■■■ is that

Yeah most likely.

1 Like

Former top 10 draft pick who has done his ACL at least 3 times. No world beater given the run he’s had but he’s been pretty serviceable when he’s been called upon.

we couldn’t even handle a bit of dew last Saturday night, how are we gonna go in the wet?

IN: Phillips, Hibberd, McKenna

OUT: Bellchambers, Merrett, Zaharakis (please please please)

Snelling very lucky, he’s been very poor the first 2 games back. If it was dry, I’d be bringing in Lav for him.

Lol still relevant

2 Likes

You do that by your self don’t you?

1 Like

better when you have a woman to lend a hand… or two