Ess v Norf - Dress Like a Mexican #WhateverItTacos

couldnt possibly do that seeing as you cant take a sandwich into the game.

Taco-way food?

It looks as if my Spanish course could finally pay off, porque ahora puedo hablar con los jugadores de los bombres.

I have a sombrero and poncho ready.

Hopefully the drug dungeon has been re-furb'd with a Mexican theme for the weekend's match

Haha this would be epc if it worked!! - even just a bunch of Mexicans, doing the wave!

Ha. This is awesome, I love it.

Everyone pack the nacho stand on level one

great idea Mink! there’s a party supply place near here, I’m going to duck in and buy some sombreros tomorrow :slight_smile:

great idea Mink! there's a party supply place near here, I'm going to duck in and buy some sombreros tomorrow :)

Photos please.

Tacos, cocktails, sombreros, nachos, corona, mexicola, get involved.

Mexican wave?

please everyone get this happening.

it would be funny to see a packed Etihad stadium full of sombreros and ponchos doing the Mexican wave.

it would also be great to give a massive kick in the teeth to the media via mocking their work.

loved someone's idea of sending a mariachi band to afl house to play bombers theme song repeatedly to!! 

good laugh on here today!!

#elbombres :lol:

Great idea!!.

Will be a massive FU to all.

STEPHEN Dank has laughed off claims Essendon players were administered with a mysterious substance from Mexico.

Bombers coach James Hird today fired his first legal salvo to beat AFL charges, claiming the supplements investigation report was an attempt to "stitch him up".

In a scathing letter to the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority, the Essendon coach's lawyers have questioned the legitimacy of a 400-page ASADA document they believe forms the basis of the AFL's charges against him and other club officials.

Today Dank said claims a number of Bombers players were injected with the substance during the middle of 2012 were ''comical''.

Essendon's former sports scientist said the claims would be added to his growing list of defamation claims he has prepared throughout the joint ASADA-AFL investigation into Essendon's supplement program.

''Would I get the players to ingest any drugs from Mexico ... please,'' Dank told the Herald Sun.

''The only two things I would think to import from Mexico would be tequila or chocolate.

''Do you think I'm taking this seriously?

''Drugs from Mexico ... this sounds like something from a Bourne Identity movie. My barristers had a good laugh this morning.''

Essendon has been aware of claims about a ''Mexican'' substance since early in the ASADA investigation.

The claims centre around a substance supposedly purchased in Mexico by a man suffering from a muscle wasting disease. A group of players were allegedly injected with the supplement at a South Yarra clinic.

''This is about nothing,'' Dank said. ''It's comical, it's embarrassing.''

Hird's lawyers have alleged the interim report given to the AFL 14 days ago could be in breach of federal laws

"Clearly ... the interim report in respect of our client is nothing more than a ham-fisted attempt to stitch him up," declares a robust letter sent by Hird's legal team to the AFL

¿Cuántas meta Joe saque Daniher?

Someone in the cheersquad needs a huge sign that just says "BUENO" to hold up when we kick a goal

Have to sing..."One James Hird. There's only one James Hird. One James Hiiiiiiiird! There's only one James Hird" Easy and effective. Or should that be Juan James Hird?

Mink has 30,000+ posts to his credit and in between he was banned for several months.

That's some effort.

more like a year!

and a few other shorter ones.

I still can’t beleive how many posts pazza has spat out over the years

Quien es mas macho? Essendones, O, Los Canguros? Quien es mas macho?

¿Cuántas meta Joe saque Daniher?

Él coge el balón en el punto más alto!

Él coge el balón en el punto más alto!

En caso de Hurley jugar adelante o hacia atrás?