Ess v Norf - Dress Like a Mexican #WhateverItTacos

Seriously though, can we win this week?

Si!

Should have someone out the front of the ground doing the Cheech speech in From Dusk Till Dawn

Seriously though, can we win this week?  

That's kinda the point. If we're gonna get done by 10 goals again we might as well have some fun while we're at it.

Posting so my Avatar can be seen. Â¡Hola

Hay fuerza entre todos nosotros!

Are we técnicos or rudos?

I wish I could be there, big mexican hat and multi-coloured poncho at the ready.  Alas I live in Qld these days and I'm working this weekend (or I would be on a plane without doubt!).  I've had such a laugh today on BB - it's really lifted the spirits and put a new spring in my step.  What a great bunch of supporters we Bombres are.

Rest assured I'll be dressed up watching the game on FFC, tequila in hand.  GO BOMBRES!

Loving the new site slogan.

#juanitaeatstacos

I wore A sombrero for that fan cam 360 thing they did on Anzac Day a few years ago, so my mates could play 'Where's Wally' and try and find me. Some feral pies supporter went off at me halfway through the 3rd when it got close as it was '"ruining her game". I obliged, as I'm pretty sure she would have shanked me.  

Two Mexicans are watching footy classifieds and Caro comes on.  One says to the other I want "tequila"

James Hird who poisoned Vlad's chicken? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv-gT9lNa1g

That's kinda the point. If we're gonna get done by 10 goals again we might as well have some fun while we're at it.

I agree, should take the ■■■■ out of the season every year when we fall apart, will make great fun.

Poncho and sombrero confirmed.

Also if we could get our Mexican Army doing this or similar (0.30 seconds) it would be gold. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQde9QXHFgI

What better way to face up to a pack of (media) bullies then to laugh in their collective faces? Great idea!

I have 9 sombreros from Taco bill, Happy to hand them out.

If I could give them to folk in the cheer squad that would be awesome as they will get the most air time.

I think we will win by juan 

I expect to hear the "We Are Mexican" chant loud and clear.

PASS IT ON. THIS IS HAPPENING. DON’T BE LAZY. FK THE MEDIA AND THEIR CRAP.

STAND AS JUAN

DON’T BE A MEXICANT

WHATEVER IT TACOS

I WANNA SEE SO MANY SOMBREROS IT SENDS CHILLI DOWN MY SPINE

Bandanas are an easy way to get on board this, as many have one at home.