• Levy showed a bit, Tippa got a bit into it as game went on
  • Stokes and Kelly will add a bit
  • JD’s getting of the ball

Negatives

• 1st half
  • McKernan, Ambrose, bird,
  • JD’s decision making
  • Selections/structure
Lynch has been offered a $1000 fine for decapitating Baguley. The ump at the time didn’t want to pay a free for it, either — until the entire eastern wing went full Fark Carlton over it.

(nothing else for this game)

Glad you could hear us
:slight_smile:

I was only twenty metres from said incident…
Not sure McKenna was "very" good. Rather him than Simpkin though.

Dempsey will be a big in if he continues his form. We need guys who are prepared to fkg WORK to make this season something other than a total and complete embarrassment.

Doesn’t McKenna have to be upgraded to the senior list before he can play?

Yes but because he’s an international rookie we can do it for nothing. So I spose in that sense he’s always on the senior list (and just has the rookie “benefits” of only being on year long contracts and getting paid SFA)

Na, there needs to be space on the main list to upgrade McKenna, just as with the other rookies. Fortunately we still have 2 available places by my count.

Are you sure? It’s been posted around here that you can upgrade international rookies whenever. @Dunlop ?

Lynch has been offered a $1000 fine for decapitating Baguley. The ump at the time didn’t want to pay a free for it, either — until the entire eastern wing went full Fark Carlton over it.

Wow that was right near me, even though I don’t mind that sort of stuff I thought he was in trouble with the way the game is now

Anybody know where I can download a replay of the game? The AFL won’t let me watch a replay with out subscribing to some pass.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaasssseeeeee :slight_smile:

Not sure McKenna was "very" good. Rather him than Simpkin though.

Dempsey will be a big in if he continues his form. We need guys who are prepared to fkg WORK to make this season something other than a total and complete embarrassment.

Doesn’t McKenna have to be upgraded to the senior list before he can play?

Yes but because he’s an international rookie we can do it for nothing. So I spose in that sense he’s always on the senior list (and just has the rookie “benefits” of only being on year long contracts and getting paid SFA)

Na, there needs to be space on the main list to upgrade McKenna, just as with the other rookies. Fortunately we still have 2 available places by my count.

So a round arm to the head is worth $1000 these days...

Unless you wear black and red. Bookmark it.

Oh yeah, absolutely.

So a round arm to the head is worth $1000 these days...

Unless you wear black and red. Bookmark it.

More car parking spaces. The cafe could be bigger.

Needs a restaurant

Franchise :slight_smile:

In that first quarter, it Looked like the blokes were telling the AFL “You farkwits created this farce. So we will make it even more farcical”.

Only positives are the form of Zaka, the promise of Parish, and that we have identified some players who should NEVER play for the club again.

Parish and Zerrett are going to be sssssssooooooooo good.

Out Gwilt, Cooney, Bird and Simpkin
In Hartley, Lav, Edwards and Kommer

I heard The Langford was shown the match day thread at half time and he was so scared after that he couldn’t fumble any more.

Lol … what positives?

It was a friggen’ horrorshow.

If Benfti had turned up we’d have won and TIPPA would have kicked that goal.

Lang needs to stop fumbling like a ■■■■■ and realize his better than 80% of our ■■■■ squad.

Lang needs to stop fumbling like a ■■■■■ and realize his better than 80% of our ■■■■ squad.

This post belongs in the blitz HoF