Bombers fail to win their second local eSports premiership - you’re cut

3 Likes

Yep, just watched the replay:

“There are some reeeeal nerds in amongst them…”

Haha, commentate the game you ■■■■.

2 Likes

Cringe worthy. But maybe not that bad. Lots of non EFC-tragic TV viewers now know that EFC has an e-sports team. Gamer Geeks not gonna care what BT says.

2 Likes

It was all fine. Good to see them at the game enjoying themselves.

They will also learn something from the interview experience I reckon.

BT was just proving his ignorance. And I must admit, I laughed.

1 Like

Only thing they would’ve learned from that interview is how much of a muppet BT is.

Really seemed like he was basically just bullying some kids on national tv.

3 Likes

They need to get some interview coaching from Mark Harvey.

1 Like

So guess the question for Poon is…are there any other LOL gamers on these boards? because I foresee this team getting big runs in the off season.

I see they won their first game yesterday/overnight? Get around em!

4 Likes

for those interested in following the next split

3 Likes

only just got around to watching the games myself but the bombers opl team took their first series victory of the split over avant. nice 2-0 to build momentum into the set against order on friday with a win seeing us move into the top 5.

6 Likes

Anyone here wayching each round? I have and can say they have improved so so much. Finals baby! Forget the non finals afl team… :wink:

1 Like

I have no understanding of how it works or anything. But I’m guessing the more success & exposure… the more financially self-reliant it becomes.

If we can get into the Continental competition, the advertising revenue increases.

2 Likes

Definitely. I play it daily and have a lot of bombers matesthat do too but arnt on here. I would love to see it grow and build up the teenage network to help griw the dons brand

1 Like

havent watched the set against mammoth yet, will do this afternoon. not really a league of legends fan but have played moba’s so know the basics.

Gauntlet this weekend for the esports boys. Be a ripper run if they can get through to the final against Dire Wolves.

2 Likes

Five people, is that an entire team? Do we still have an esports team or just as esports name lol.

EXODUS

2 Likes

I’m assuming they got real full time jobs😂

2 Likes

They probably earn more than the majority of the people on this forum tbh.

2 Likes