Essendon Bar for Away Games

All, where do Essendon fans go when the team is playing away. We need to get Bar in the city that we take over whenever we don’t play in Melbourne and supporters aren’t able to travel. Thoughts? Is there already something like this happening…

i go to the social club at windy hill

What are the numbers like at Windy Hill? Where do the grog squad hang out for interstate games?

Would be cool to get one going in the city as there are no doubt people in the East that feel Windy Hill is just too far.

The Botanical sometimes do big nights where ex players come down and it’s a great atmosphere. Then on other occasions they won’t turn the Rugby off and put on the Essendon game.

Quoted Post

Would be cool to get one going in the city as there are no doubt people in the East that feel Windy Hill is just too far.

Thats their problem for being on the wrong side of the Yarra!

Tempted to head to Windy Hill today. Where’s the best place in there to drink and watch the footy? Haven’t been there for a while.

Crown Sports Bar?

Windy hill should become a nightclub.

Should turn it into something, theres a whole fair size two story building completely empty waiting for a brand new bar set up…

Wasn’t these something last year at the Botanical? With the players going there post verdict I suspect there must be some club connection.

Quoted Post

True story - I can remember as a kid (about 10ish) walking around the disco they had upstairs at Windy hill after home matches. Players & members drinking away till we wee hours & for some reason I was allowed in there as well. How times have changed.

Quoted Post

Windy Hill Revolver

Great idea having a place to meet at a bar in the city. Would be a great atmosphere .

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Windy Hill Revolver

Only $5 entry and you get a free pinga. Business partners?

Where would be a good place to watch the game out near donvale?

Heard the imperial is good in the city. Won’t be there today but next interstate game would be good to meet a few blitzes there.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

Windy Hill Revolver

Only $5 entry and you get a free pinga. Business partners?

Done. We’ll need to have a VIP room for Carlisle and Hurley.

THE VIC FEAT PETER PAUL

I’m heading for the Imperial if anyone is in town

Quoted Post

Where would be a good place to watch the game out near donvale?

Blackburn hotel is ok and closer than the burvale hotel and Hoops in Ringwood is a good sports bar for the footy