Essendon beat Freo by 19 shots - discuss

5 goal win when it could so easily have been 10goals+

Made it fkn difficult for ourselves and the fans. Geez I was nervous.

Zerrett. Smith. Guelfi. Tippa. Lang. All relentless.

We literally gave them nothing in last Q

Thankfully finally wrestled the game away and take the vital 4 points.

Orazio is such a fkn star.

Spewing Smack has gone down and looks really bad. Jimmy Stewart time to step up!

7 Likes

2 of the umps discussed the play. They also based many decisions from their discussion before and after some plays. On occasions they changed their mind seconds after the incident happend. Is this bullshit or is what trainee umpires do?
Woosh should ask can we perhaps have real AFL umpires to adjudicate our games please.

Brown says hi.

He must stink, because no one goes near him. Loving his confidence to kick them from anywhere, which has built over several months starting in the VFL.

30 Likes

I reckon we only missed the standard number of set shots that you should kick. We had a lot of behinds from wide out and lot from big packs.

They played a 300 man defence and we killed them around the ground. We probably had a weaker side than the final round of last year and won by more.

2 Likes

14 shots? Try 19

1 Like

Essendon by 14 shots?

That sort of game does drive you to drinking.

Is Stringer back next week?

2 Likes

Thank goodness he kicked three.

1 Like

He’s a very nice 50+ kick too.

2 Likes

giphy

6 Likes

Ha. I just assumed 3.11, because 2.17 would be RIDICULOUS.

Fixed.

3 Likes

Don’t think so. Think he was hoping for Hawthorn game

Next week we have to kick accurately, swans wont be too happy losing to the suns, so we need to take our chances.

1 Like

Every week I try to find reasons for Mitch Brown to be removed from the team and replaced with a “name”. And every week he throws sand in my eyes. And while I’m down I also realise there’s literally no one to replace him with anyway.

32 Likes

But disappointed in McGrath… not having the impact he was.

2 Likes

RAZ

FXD.

EFA

4 Likes

You could tell when the siren went it was just a collective sigh of relief from 30k fans more than anything.

7 Likes

Like, … ORATZIO !! RAT!!!