Essendon def Geelong 110-93 Review Thread

Maybe, but i don’t think so.

Please point out where I have personally insulted you?

I guess from the replies I have received, your not young.

Sit what out?
Why would I laugh at your children?

Farkn punctuation FFS

2 Likes

Really time to give it a rest now, champ.

1 Like

“To say that happens all the time at this level just isn’t true.”

Your calling me a liar.

I did suggest you take a spell, but since you insist:

I’m not saying YOU’RE a liar, I’m saying YOU’RE a ■■■■■■■ bell end mate.

If you spent half as much time researching the correct use of the apostrophe as you did being a little ■■■■■ then maybe YOUR contributions might be up to scratch.

11 Likes

Haha. Personal insults?

Not true.

I’m sorry my punctuation isn’t up to your high standard, I do try though. I had to leave school early to support myself.

Except that Geelong has had an average three weeks not just 3 quarters.
The 2000 side still won when they didn’t play their best. Even the Bulldogs game they had chances to be up 4 or 5 goals but didn’t put it away.
There has been question marks over Geelong all season despite their record.

Having said that it wouldn’t surprise me if you then decided to argue we should have won by more because the Cats aren’t that good.

The punctuation isn’t the worst aspect. By a long shot.

You’re wrong.

Players yell at each other, all the time at every level. I’m not wrong.

1 Like

Good for you.

Enjoy you’re day.

3 Likes

:smile: Thank you. I will.

How dare you call him day :sunglasses:

5 Likes

get a room you two.

6 Likes

I actually like Chris Scott’s directness & honesty and he is good at making the cats look at the reality of the present, rather than bask in past glory.
But based on the coach’s votes I assume that it was Scott that gave Zac Smith a vote rating him better on the night than Zaka, Goddard, Jobe & Kelly.
Was Smith one of the prime reasons the cats beat us at the clearances? I didn’t pick that up from watching on TV. I know he got a few clearances himself but I was thinking he was a spud.

1 Like

Close this thread down, was a good win but now we move onto the West Coke Eagles

@chitkika

I suggest you go on ITunes, and download some old episodes of ‘BomberBlitzCast LIVE’

Make a cup of hot cocoa, close your eyes, and listen to the dulcet tones of dingus.
Thank me later…

1 Like