Essendon fans required for Etihad promotional shoot

Agreed on the jacket (not scarf) waving.

(dupe. Go to sleep.)

Yeah, ah, I’ve got this thing on during the exact hours of that thing. Will call you next week though, catch up for a pint.

Wanted: Actors to work for dinner and soft drink.

What a deal.

You should be paying everybody who appears on screen, even a small, token per diem. You have the cash, and saying that you are offering food and drink - which you have to legally do anyway - is laughable.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
- Dinner and non alcoholic beverages to be served during the shoot

hmmm

Riles wants to get sloshed and throw carlton supporters off the top deck

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

What a deal.

You should be paying everybody who appears on screen, even a small, token per diem. You have the cash, and saying that you are offering food and drink - which you have to legally do anyway - is laughable.

Meh, I think that's rot mate. There's so many passionate supporters that will practically die for the red and black.

I reckon the club will get heaps of people declining the food and drinks and put up their hand to help out for the good of the club.

Great work @NicoleSykes

Good of the club? Isn’t it for Etihad Stadium?

EDIT: Ok, so Nicole Sykes works for Essendon so it’s a club initiative. For that reason, I’m happy to retract those comments.

It’s still a bit of a cheapskate way to avoid paying actors equity (which was my real issue), but I care far less now. The club using it’s own supporters to promote the club, is a much different story to Etihad using our supporters to promote Etihad.

Quoted Post

Think they mean they don't want to stay home and watch on tv because of all the stuff happening live.

Lolz of course…silly me…straight out of the Tony Abott Peta Credlin speech book

Quoted Post

What a deal.

They’re not gunning for an Oscar.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

What a deal.

Meh, I think that's rot mate. There's so many passionate supporters that will practically die for the red and black.

I reckon the club will get heaps of people declining the food and drinks and put up their hand to help out for the good of the club.

Great work @NicoleSykes

Good of the club? Isn’t it for Etihad Stadium?

EDIT: Ok, so Nicole Sykes works for Essendon so it’s a club initiative. For that reason, I’m happy to retract those comments.

It’s still a bit of a cheapskate way to avoid paying actors equity (which was my real issue), but I care far less now. The club using it’s own supporters to promote the club, is a much different story to Etihad using our supporters to promote Etihad.

I originally read it the same way as you did Paul and felt the same way. Thanks for clarifying that it is EFC asking for this and not Etihad.

sigh… Nicole works for the club??? Is she out of touch with supporters? Does she want no response so that her own kids can be in it?

Why would anyone associated with our club run with the below line? Maybe it’s a worst case scenario so that they don’t get people applying and then backing out.

• Press advertisements e.g. The Age newspaper

Maybe I’m just being precious. :frowning:

Whatevs.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
- Dinner and non alcoholic beverages to be served during the shoot

hmmm

Riles wants to get sloshed and throw carlton supporters off the top deck

#farkcarlton

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the feedback!

We were asked by Etihad to see if there were any EFC supporters interested in being a part of their new marketing campaign so the categories of fans were their directive. I wanted to ensure that the supporters who attend realise that the campaign will be used across many mainstream media sources including (but not limiting) The Age.

They would prefer to use passionate supporters as opposed to using actors whom have no affiliation to any club.

Yup, wasn’t misread.

Like the idea of turning off the lights and adding to the entrance of the players. I like the air siren, I just think it is usually 5-10 seconds too early. It should go on just as the players are running up the race, sometimes last season the air siren had finished before the players had even gone up the race.

And just do the recorded air siren, not the one where the fan turns it over.

Quoted Post

Like the idea of turning off the lights and adding to the entrance of the players. I like the air siren, I just think it is usually 5-10 seconds too early. It should go on just as the players are running up the race, sometimes last season the air siren had finished before the players had even gone up the race.

And just do the recorded air siren, not the one where the fan turns it over.

http://bomberblitz.com/discussion/discussion/2341/efc-active-area-now-on-sale#latest
?

I don’t get it. What am I supposed to be looking at in that thread?

Retraction retracted.

Quoted Post

I don't get it. What am I supposed to be looking at in that thread?

Thought you posted in the wrong thread, nm :slight_smile:

Quoted Post

sigh... Nicole works for the club??? Is she out of touch with supporters? Does she want no response so that her own kids can be in it?

Why would anyone associated with our club run with the below line? Maybe it’s a worst case scenario so that they don’t get people applying and then backing out.

• Press advertisements e.g. The Age newspaper

Maybe I’m just being precious. :frowning:

I see it as a great chance to get our "stain" on their precious newspaper. We're EVERYWHERE.