Essendon gets the Sh*ts

ENTER ALAN NOONAN

JACKSON POLLOK

Well Essendon, if you don’t like your schedule, I guess you could always give up your ANZAC Day match?

Every April there’s an issue.

I can't seeing it affect us this week.

We'll still sh*t all over St Kilda. 

some people would pay good money for that.....

Don Lane's no longer with us.

He had a penchant for hookers and glass coffee tables

Thus my reference.

Don Lane was a glass boat pioneer?

There is a bit of it going around. l have had the squirts this afternoon, been on and off the throne half a dozen times. l think it was either the suffed squid l had last night, or else l caught it here. Nothing serious.

There is a bit of it going around. l have had the squirts this afternoon, been on and off the throne half a dozen times. l think it was either the suffed squid l had last night, or else l caught it here. Nothing serious.

Thanks for sharing that.

Thanks for sharing that.

Just trying to illustrate how far and how quickly these things can spread if left unchecked.

Thus my reference.

Is this actually true? I spose its this and our own Essendonian J Keyte with the otherfamous Melbourne rumour....

Thus my reference.
Is this actually true? I spose its this and our own Essendonian J Keyte with the otherfamous Melbourne rumour....

l have heard the Don Lane stories from multiple sources, they all say the same thing. Could even be true. The J. Keyte one is fiction.

Why would people be surprised about Don Lane. After all hookers have survived thousands of years.

Why would people be surprised about Don Lane. After all hookers have survived thousands of years.

Vampire Hookers?

Do these players make out with each other or something? Why do viruses always spread through clubs. Its never just one bloke

Yeah why do viruses spread?

Quick, get someone on that!

Thus my reference.

Yes it is. Also was rather fond of nappies.

The J Keyte one is just a nasty trashy rumour to the best of my knowledge.