Essendon no show to unofficial trade meeting

Last night at the Westpac Centre 16 clubs met to discuss the guidelines for the upcoming trade period.

2 declined.

GWS had other pressing matters.

Essendon just flatly declined to turn up.

Could bite us on the ■■■■.

I thought it was definitely interesting. The age reported that we ‘declined’. They always report rubbish.

EFC probably never was invited?

Last night at the Westpac Centre 16 clubs met to discuss the guidelines for the upcoming trade period.

2 declined.

Got a source bucko?

If anything, good on them. If you're going to talk about underhand methods of poaching our players, we have no interest in your guidelines. You want to be reasonable, we'll see you Monday week.

The ■■■■ you need a meeting on how to trade for

I like that we no showed by the way.

2 declined.

The fact that GWS did not turn up due to other pressing matters means that they "FLATLY DECLINED" to turn up.
Stop stirring the pot Pazza, you are better than this.

Opening statement: "hey guys, we've brought you here to let you know how we'll allow you to further fark Essendon over during trade period. If you'll refer to the handout." 

1. Use Fairfax in order to sway public opinion in order to completely disregard any ethical or legal standards with regard to trading when it comes to the EFC. 

2. We'll look the other way.

3. End. 

(We're assuming there will be no questions.)

2 declined.

The fact that GWS did not turn up due to other pressing matters means that they "FLATLY DECLINED" to turn up.
Stop stirring the pot Pazza, you are better than this.
I'm stuffed if I can work out why people take pazza's comments as if they're worth considering.

While these nongs were all busy meeting, we were calling star players from each of their club, seeing if they had anyone who felt like walking out mid contract, that had ever been put back on the field while concussed or injured, or who had been given pain killing injections to allow them to play with a serious injury.

let them have their circle jerk meeting, seriously a pre-trade period, trade meeting....what a heap of ■■■■.

2 declined.

GWS just flatly declined to turn up.

Essendon had other pressing matters.

Could bite me on the ■■■■.

Clubs meet for pre trade period trade meeting after last year complaining the trade period was too long. Good work guys.

Maybe it's cos we're so good at trading we don't need to go talk about how good we are at trading?

LOL

2 declined.

Dunno if you've been watching the news recently, but it doesn't take a lot of imagination to think of a couple of 'pressing matters' Essendon might be focusing their attention on at the moment.

Twit.

We should vote in a Demetriou to the board to fix this mess.

Maybe GWS and Essendon were having their own ‘trade meeting?’

I don't see why the club can't just give an official explanation. It would stop the guess work.

I don't see why the club can't just give an official explanation. It would stop the guess work.

Maybe they don't give a fark? And nor should they.
We have bigger issues to deal with.

Maybe they don't give a fark? And nor should they.
We have bigger issues to deal with.

It wasn't an official AFL thing, and we chose not to go. So what?