Essendon no show to unofficial trade meeting

Maybe they were out looking for a fax machine?

No one bothered to turn up to AFLPA. meeting for Hird.

FARC u rightbback!

Im sure if he was part of the players association they might have turned up.

Seems an odd thing to report on. What next?

"16 other clubs refuse to turn up on grand final day"

That’s a bit ■■■■, we are ■■■■■■ at other clubs so we are not turning up to the meetings, suck it up

That's a bit ****, we are ■■■■■■ at other clubs so we are not turning up to the meetings, suck it up

Could ring true for a certain player...

That's a bit ****, we are ■■■■■■ at other clubs so we are not turning up to the meetings, suck it up

well we know what where he got it from then

well we know what where he got it from then

que?

This is absurd. Essendon were not represented at the meeting because they were attending a funeral. Possibly the funeral of Will Hams father.

Thanks Fog.
Why am I not surprised?! It was the Age who reported that EFC 'declined' making us looking like bad guys!!
Anyone who still thinks this rag of a reporting agency isn't running an AGEnda against us can fark off!! Had enough of this crap.

This is absurd. Essendon were not represented at the meeting because they were attending a funeral. Possibly the funeral of Will Hams father.

Sounds like a pretty darn good reason to me.

Jeeeeeesus H Christ. What a pack of Clarks the media are.

■■■■■

This is worth a letter to the editor - or the modern version a tweet. 

ahuh..

Say that again

My nephew who played with will at gippy power went to the funeral and there was a massive essendon turn out there. Very sad story ,put all the other bullshit in perspective

If we had turned up to the meeting the headline would have been "Will Hams to walk out on contract due to duty of care as Bombers shun funeral"

Essendon and GWS didn't like the oysters at the place the other plebs were meeting at. 

Breaking News Essendon trade Paddy for J.Cameron.

I came to this thread to make a joke about notice of the meeting perhaps being sent via fax, but after fogdog's clarification I think it would be poorly timed.

So you make a post that includes the joke anyway?