Essendon racist supporters

And if only admin would sin bin you for a long time ,

If you need to call him anything, just call him a carnt and be done with it

I have held the view that Adam Goodes looks like a monkey for years. He seriously does and it has nothing to do with what race colour or religion he is.
It sounds like this particular person was trying to use it in a racial slur though which is disgusting but I'm also sick of people just pulling out the racist card straight away on things when it's not always the case. Anyway I'm not getting into it. I think he looks like a monkey. He is a champion player Goode on him.

Jesus Christ.
You dont Agee he looks like a monkey??
No, and it's the root of this whole problem, people saying such things, to begin with.
So you've never been to the footy or played footy or a sport and slagged off at someone.
I'm a grown man now though and I'm not going to the footy anymore and screaming obscenities at players like when I was young. So I agree it's not right to abuse people like that but fark we've all had **** hung on us
Sorry but you have not grown up at all if you can post such nonsense.

See you guys are proving my point right now.
In no way am I talking racially. But you want to take it there that I am. Seriously I can't say that the guy looks like a monkey without it being deemed to have racial motives?? It may not be a nice thing to say but it's not racist
Anyway. I will quit now because typically people just want to assume I'm saying something racist when I'm not.

I have held the view that Adam Goodes looks like a monkey for years. He seriously does and it has nothing to do with what race colour or religion he is.
It sounds like this particular person was trying to use it in a racial slur though which is disgusting but I'm also sick of people just pulling out the racist card straight away on things when it's not always the case. Anyway I'm not getting into it. I think he looks like a monkey. He is a champion player Goode on him.

Jesus Christ.
No, and it's the root of this whole problem, people saying such things, to begin with.
So you've never been to the footy or played footy or a sport and slagged off at someone.
I'm a grown man now though and I'm not going to the footy anymore and screaming obscenities at players like when I was young. So I agree it's not right to abuse people like that but fark we've all had **** hung on us
Sorry but you have not grown up at all if you can post such nonsense.

See you guys are proving my point right now.
In no way am I talking racially. But you want to take it there that I am. Seriously I can't say that the guy looks like a monkey without it being deemed to have racial motives?? It may not be a nice thing to say but it's not racist
Anyway. I will quit now because typically people just want to assume I'm saying something racist when I'm not.

It's not just about you.

poor form to racially abuse anyone.

I called him a finger pointing child bully though.

Quite rightly. His public humiliation of that girl was handled very poorly.

Handled very poorly? He should have been taken to task for that, instead people applauded him. Appalling. It was like something from the 1500's pointing out and accusing a child in a public forum.

Why? He didn’t know it was a teenage girl. But blame the victim as always.

Jesus Christ.

It is not whether you think he looks like a monkey or not it is the fact that he has made people publicly aware he finds it offensive that is the issue.  You might not mean to be racist but if the person you make the comment to finds it offensive it goes down as racist and that is fair enough in my book.  It is what Michael Long stood up for many years ago against Damian Monkhurst.   

Anyway if you are club president you can say what you like and they will make an excuse for you!

Jesus Christ.

It is not whether you think he looks like a monkey or not it is the fact that he has made people publicly aware he finds it offensive that is the issue.  You might not mean to be racist but if the person you make the comment to finds it offensive it goes down as racist and that is fair enough in my book.  It is what Michael Long stood up for many years ago against Damian Monkhurst.   

Agree ROTK. The acid test comes down to this baw; would you call him a monkey to his face? 

Why? He didn't know it was a teenage girl. But blame the victim as always.

What? Is he blind? She looked like a deer in the headlights. He humiliated a kid in front of a huge crowd, on national TV. If he has been humiliated as he says he has, and been affected so profoundly as he says he has, I would have thought he would not have done the same to anyone let alone a child.

Jesus Christ.
It is not whether you think he looks like a monkey or not it is the fact that he has made people publicly aware he finds it offensive that is the issue. You might not mean to be racist but if the person you make the comment to finds it offensive it goes down as racist and that is fair enough in my book. It is what Michael Long stood up for many years ago against Damian Monkhurst.
Agree ROTK. The acid test comes down to this baw; would you call him a monkey to his face?

Totally agree it's offensive no racial in my part though and think some people are way to quick to pull the racist card out sometimes.. However the guy pointed out in this thread seemed to be using it in a racial way so fair enough to throw the book at him.
However just because he finds it offensive I don't believe falls into being racist if stated that his looks (not heritage or skin color) resemble a monkey.
Now I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but if I'm offended by being called a bald cvnt yet someone still calls me that I wouldn't think there being racist just an ■■■■■■■.
Any I like your responses thankyou

We had a roudy group in our section, Isle 26 I think it was level 2 Fletcher End. On top of the screaming and abuse of the umpires, they were quietly calling Goodes an Ape. Didn't have the courage to say it out loud which is probably a good thing. What's worse is they had a little girl with them and still they swore and carried on something shocking.

We also copped showers of saliva every minute. Going to have to bathe for the rest of the week. Definitely give my guernsey it's first wash for the year.

Great seats, enjoyed the game, but those dickheads behind us put a bad mark on the game and on my opinion of Essendon supporters as a whole.

Full credit though to everyone who stayed to the end. We're not like the other big clubs who would have left after the first quarter.

Each of the three comments were offensive. Particularly comments two and three.

Kudos to those who stood up and told these morons to shut it. That takes courage.

I went to the first ever Anzac Day game and stood with a bunch of inebriated C'wood supporters calling Cocky and Longy disgusting things.

I am sorry to say I did not have the courage to speak up.

Good call CJ. If you think that someone might take it as racist, if you told him he looked like a monkey, guess what - it’s probably farking racist, you farking idiot

Jesus Christ.
You dont Agee he looks like a monkey?? I'd say the same if he was albino white you know so don't go thinking I'm being racist.
Edit I'm an ugly farker to so I have right to hang shot on others lol
Pretty sure you should stop now. Like right now.

Jesus Christ.
It is not whether you think he looks like a monkey or not it is the fact that he has made people publicly aware he finds it offensive that is the issue. You might not mean to be racist but if the person you make the comment to finds it offensive it goes down as racist and that is fair enough in my book. It is what Michael Long stood up for many years ago against Damian Monkhurst.
Totally agree it's offensive no racial in my part though and think some people are way to quick to pull the racist card out sometimes.. However the guy pointed out in this thread seemed to be using it in a racial way so fair enough to throw the book at him.
However just because he finds it offensive I don't believe falls into being racist if stated that his looks (not heritage or skin color) resemble a monkey.
Now I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but if I'm offended by being called a bald cvnt yet someone still calls me that I wouldn't think there being racist just an *******.
Any I like your responses thankyou
What about the little kid who hears you call Goodes a monkey, doesn't understand why and assumes that it's acceptable to call everybody who's skin is not white "monkey"?
Racism and bullying is usually spread by the ignorant - whether they're aware of it, or not.

I think Sarah Jessica-Parker looks like a horse.

next time take a photo of him and post it.

I think Sarah Jessica-Parker looks like a horse.

Its uncanny.