Essendon Role Playing Game

Mercuri at the piano

Was hoping this was AFL licensed Rocket Propelled Grenades, could do with a few.

If you had to pick an Essendon person who would be behind a bar who would it be?

If you had to pick an Essendon person who sat at a piano playing a tune who would it be?

James Hird playing the piano....in a tux. ....That will do for now :-)
Also some screenshots might be nice for those of us who do not choose to run .exe files :-)

If you had to pick an Essendon person who would be behind a bar who would it be?

If you had to pick an Essendon person who sat at a piano playing a tune who would it be?

James Hird playing the piano....in a tux. ....That will do for now :-)
Also some screenshots might be nice for those of us who do not choose to run .exe files :-)

James Hird is the main character.

The story evolves around Hird clearing his name.

Characters include (though some not in the demo);

Hird

Bomba

Tim Watson

Lloyd

Dank

Opposition supporters

Opposition scouts

Locations so far;

HPC

Windy Hill.

[URL=http://s390.photobucket.com/user/Rookie_Soulnet/media/HPC_zps0e69f69f.png.html]HPC_zps0e69f69f.png[/URL]

[URL=http://s390.photobucket.com/user/Rookie_Soulnet/media/Title_zps7f06d558.png.html]Title_zps7f06d558.png[/URL]

Just uploading an update and a zip file too.

Give it 30 minutes or so.

Looks great soul net . If it’s in java can you compile a version For osx :slight_smile:

Like the collingwood supporters lol.

Updated loaded! Feel free to download from the first page.

If you had to pick an Essendon person who would be behind a bar who would it be? If you had to pick an Essendon person who sat at a piano playing a tune who would it be?

James Hird playing the piano....in a tux. ....That will do for now :-)Also some screenshots might be nice for those of us who do not choose to run .exe files :-)
James Hird is the main character. The story evolves around Hird clearing his name. Characters include (though some not in the demo); HirdBombaTim WatsonLloydDankOpposition supportersOpposition scouts Locations so far; HPCWindy Hill.  HPC_zps0e69f69f.png Title_zps7f06d558.png

Awwww. That is so cute. :-)

I updated the link again. Blitz changed the text but didn't change the link behind it.

Sorry.

Should be a 173mb file now.

Good work, soulnet.

I'm not sure if I should use real names of the people who are going to get hurt in this game...

That sheep in the screen shot has me a bit worried. What is her role in the game?

"Will there be sandwiches??"

I LOL'd.

Nice work Soul, awaiting further updates :)

That sheep in the screen shot has me a bit worried. What is her role in the game?

Picked a sheep icon to represent the media. Individually they are also represented as snakes. :)

The only one I've ever played of this sort of thing is that Japanese handicapped high school one, which wasn't even an attacky sort of thing.

Anyway, it's great fun.

I'm having trouble locating the up and down keys on my Samsung tab, though.

The only one I've ever played of this sort of thing is that Japanese handicapped high school one, which wasn't even an attacky sort of thing.

Anyway, it's great fun.

Did it work on android???

Anyway, it's great fun.

Did it work on android???

Is that what samsung is?

I've only just started, but yeah it's fine.  As I said, I need to figure out what the equivalent of the up and down keys are so I can buy the potion, but other than that...

Edit:  I think I just need to download a better keyboard.

Why is Jim wearing a purple top?  Looks a bit un-Essendon-like.  Shouldn't he at least be wearing his coach's grey polo?

Why is Jim wearing a purple top?  Looks a bit un-Essendon-like.  Shouldn't he at least be wearing his coach's grey polo?

Will fix this on the next release. 

I'm looking for characters who are hanging around the HPC. Right now I have;

• Vanders
  • Wallis
  • Rioli, D
  • Dodoro
  • A receptionist
  • Someone unpacking
  • Sales rep for bomber shop
  • Chapman

Also if you can give me a line or two you'd like them to say I can do that.