Essendon Stepladders

Essendon players seem to have an uncanny knack for becoming quite the stepladder to other footballers…

I’m not sure any others will compare to this one after recent events though. You can almost pinpoint the exact moment that he began to shop himself around to other clubs.

Why not wallow in our EFC-branded self pity by having a laugh at our own expense below?

PS. Fark Carlton.

This Brisbane Lion player taking a mark over our back man

images

9 Likes

End of thread

5 Likes

Never understand how that didn’t win Mark of the Year

6 Likes

Wait, it didn’t?

1 Like

Citation needed.

(Not that hard. As a first cut, watch a nice long greatest marks of all time, and tally up the teams being step-laddered. Later on you can adjust for games played by each team, where they played…)

1 Like

Krakourer won it

I left during the 3rd qrt didn’t end up seeing the mark till I saw it on the AFL app on the way home lols

11 Likes

What a joke Walker clearly the better mark should have won it

2 Likes

Fans voted. Karma got them when Daniher beat Howe

6 Likes

Haha I remember that Pies were so upset they held thier own award for Howe at thier b&f rofl

1 Like

What a rort

1 Like

rubbish, fark carlton.

1 Like

To that lady in pale blue and pink.

3 Likes

All eyes on Gary. If that happened today half the crowd would be looking down at their phones.

10 Likes

True.

I went to a few wwe house shows and every person in crowd was recoding and watching through their phones like why? just put the phone away and enjoy the show I don’t understand it

2 Likes

Because Fark Carlton

Footy these days doesn’t hold a candle to the spectacle ‘back then’. Well not in the games I’ve watched. Any wonder people are just on their phones.

Can you imagine a small forward kicking 6 goals, taking one of the greatest marks of all time and having 6-8 opponents in a half of footy. It was what it must’ve been like watching Coleman (John Coleman not Gary Coleman, but that’d actually be pretty funny now that I think of it.

5 Likes

Poor man’s Reimers

2 Likes