Essendon Survey

Anyone else get the survey from the club?

Probably the worst designed survey i have ever seen.
Asked about random sports without even including some major sports and then just started talking about basketball, trying to persuade the survey taker into supporting a new basketball team.

Basketball is a horrible sport. Then to win a guernsey that is stated at the start of the survey, you have to write in 25 words or less why a basketball team in the north west is a good idea…

IT IS NOT! Basketball should have nothing to do with the Bombers. Yet im probably no chance to win that now given my response i gave.

6 Likes

I’d love to know which sports do have decent crossover following between the EPL, NFL and NBA… thats it lets get an NFL franchise and buy into the Blackburn Rovers, think they wear an Essendon alternate jersey!

Can’t complain too much though if it’s part of the clubs journey away from gambling streams.

1 Like

Here’s the thing… just because you don’t like basketball doesn’t mean that nobody likes basketball.

12 Likes

why have a survey about sports they are thinking about teaming with and then only having it about one…

confirmation bias.

Why have two threads on the same topic?

Why have two sports?

Welcome back Mink

2 Likes

Steady teddy

1 Like

I just clipped your

2 Likes

Stopped at this point.

“I dont identify as male or female”

■■■■ off

13 Likes

I really don’t get why you would get upset about a question like that.

12 Likes

There’s no “don’t know” option?

2 Likes

“I identify with HOT CHIPS”

7 Likes

No option to identify as both?

Surely that offended someone.

1 Like

I fail to understand how that question could be relevant in this survey.

I think its a legislative requirement these days. My workplace had to implement an option to tecord peoples titles as Mx as opposed to mr or mrs. It was because of new legislation being brought in.

Wot?

Our overlords want to give people the official option of identifying as Motocross enthusiasts? What is the world coming to?

2 Likes

Amen

You do realise we have an LGBTQI supporter group? The data is probably relevant to them

3 Likes

Only did it because of Gemba running it.

Don’t GAF about basketball, but I’d probably take an interest however small in a team owned by EFC.

1 Like