Essendon Survey

Noticed that it was Gemba running it.

Hirdy slowly integrating himself back into the EFC. Love it.

Donā€™t think Hirdy has any involvement with Gemba these days.

GEMBA

2 Likes

ramanauskus9

1 Like

We could call ourselves the Tullamarine Globetrotters.

1 Like

I prefer not to say.

Lol, blitz

Wtf basketball
Wtf Gender fluidity
Gemba!
Hirdy!

All good

9 Likes

I filled out the survey as Iā€™m a good EFC boy.

I have zero interest in basketball, I just donā€™t get it

Iā€™m sure the club can walk & chew gum at the same time & I support the club slowly stepping back from itā€™s reliance on pokies but it worries me that the club would get involved in a sporting venture thatā€™s not football related. A basketball team has money pit written all over it.

Should we not focus on our potential ALFW team?

1 Like

It was a terribly designed survey from a user perspective (on mobile).

The user experience was terrible. It was too long. And I have questions about the value of a number of questions.

(But I very rarely am on board with online surveys these days, as Iā€™ve done a couple of ā€œsurvey designā€ subjects, and every commercial survey I receive leaves me 100% certain that those who have designed it havenā€™t done a survey design subject and wouldnā€™t give a crap about the validity and reliability of the survey in terms of measuring what they want to measure.

Or the answers.

1 Like

Clearly it was a survey to see how interested we are in am NBL franchise, at least the club asked us for our opinion. It will be a big investment and I really hope we look way beyond the 3-5 year outlook.

1 Like

NBL?

Is it wrong to want my football team just to focus on being a footy club?

7 Likes

People shocked basketball is the major focus of the ā€œSupporter NBL Surveyā€.

1 Like

We could do with another cricket teamā€¦

1 Like

How much would you be prepared to spend on a ticket to an NBL game?
$0

3 Likes

My survey hasnā€™t arrived yet. I got the crappy scarf butā€¦ wait, which thread is this?

I did that too but then when I put $0 for a season pass it told me that a season pass had to be more than a ticket. OK then 0.01

3 Likes

I used to compete at marblesā€¦ until I was caught fenudging.

Haha same man