Essendon Training 03/02/17

I’m not actually at training but thought I’d get in early and share a tweet from Cal:

There’s also this awesome clip of a Tippa goal that’s just been tweeted by Essendon:

You’ll be able to find @karmabomber 's shots from training today on his instagram later today y’all.

Holy ■■■■ he’s good.

Has to be a set play

That definitely looks like the kind of thing that happens at our defensive stoppages. If Tippa can start doing it at stoppages in our forward line, that’d be ace.

Cal just tweeted that Hurls limped off with an ankle complaint.

He also said it didn’t look very bad.

Francis play at all today?

Off to the Hurley thread to spend my panic dollars.

Francis play at all today?
Pretty sure you can see him doubled over hands on knees behind the play in that clip above. Bright yellow/green boots?

That Tippa play is definitely a set play. Good blocks for him, great finish

Why hasn’t Cal posted his full report in this forum yet. Selfish.

Why hasn't Cal posted his full report in this forum yet. Selfish.

Probably too busy working on his 2021 phantom draft.

Photos via Soulnet:

http://share.photobucket.com/shareprofile/indexshare.php?id=NTM0MDk=

Game commentary can be found in this thread: http://www.bomberblitz.com/discussion/discussion/4542/the-bomberblitz-bbq-dont-make-other-plans-for-friday-3rd-february-update#latest

That Tippa play is definitely a set play. Good blocks for him, great finish

We just have to hope other teams don’t try set plays against us in 2017.

Thought Daniher was back to full training this week according to skippy? Why am I not suprised

I'm not actually at training but thought I'd get in early and share a tweet from Cal:

There’s also this awesome clip of a Tippa goal that’s just been tweeted by Essendon:

Those ovals look too good, are we training on rolls royce surfaces to play on lexus ovals?

Still waiting for one of the blitzers to post theirs to publish for his piece of ■■■■ paper

Still waiting for one of the blitzers to post theirs to publish for his piece of ■■■■ paper

He doesn’t work for a paper?