Essendon Training 03/02/17

Tippa’s snap goal was from a fairly deep angle. Skillz, he’s got.

I'm not actually at training but thought I'd get in early and share a tweet from Cal:

You can see us all up there enjoying ourselves!

Tippa's snap goal was from a fairly deep angle. Skillz, he's got.

There didn’t seem to be any surprise by players or coaches.
They must just expect him to nail it from anywhere.

Tippa’s goal was from Wednesday. The players actually were quite excited. Jobe clapped and Parish couldn’t stop smiling. He kicked another goal not too dissimilar to that. Genuine skill!

Holy ■■■■ he's good.

And he’s all ours.

During the contested rove-and-goal exercises near the end of training today, he did a double candy-sell to make his chaser look a right chump and set up the un-pressured shot at goal.

During the contested rove-and-goal exercises near the end of training today, he did a double candy-sell and made his chaser look a right chump to set up the un-pressured shot at goal.

He’s going to make a lot players look stupid around goals haha

I wasn’t really admiring that actual snap and goal. But his reading the ball outiside of the pack, is freakish. It looked like he knew exactly where the ball was going, and got there. Everyone else stood around hoping the ball would get to them.

Why hasn't Cal posted his full report in this forum yet. Selfish.

Still waiting for one of the blitzers to post theirs to publish for his piece of ■■■■ paper

He doesn’t work for a paper?

So…just small change, then?

I wasn't really admiring that actual snap and goal. But his reading the ball outiside of the pack, is freakish. It looked like he knew exactly where the ball was going, and got there. Everyone else stood around hoping the ball would get to them.

Got there at speed. That was the key for me. We need more movement at stoppages.

Has anyone taken a look at those training highlights on the EFC site? Very impressive. I know it’s just a highlights reel and therefore not fully representative but still …

Who was wearing number 35 during the infra-club? Didn’t look like Eades to me but they looked good when they had the ball.

I'm not actually at training but thought I'd get in early and share a tweet from Cal:

There’s also this awesome clip of a Tippa goal that’s just been tweeted by Essendon:

Ground looks in better condition than etihad.

Who was wearing number 35 during the infra-club? Didn't look like Eades to me but they looked good when they had the ball.

Both 35’s were mystery men at the outset. We ended up ascertaining that one was our new VFL recruit from Coburg, (Insert name lost due to Andruska’s disease here), … and AFAIK, we never resolved who the other one was.

Who was wearing number 35 during the infra-club? Didn't look like Eades to me but they looked good when they had the ball.

Both 35’s were mystery men at the outset. We ended up ascertaining that one was our new VFL recruit from Coburg, (Insert name lost due to Andruska’s disease here), … and AFAIK, we never resolved who the other one was.

Luxford from Geelong vfl

No training report today?

Doubt there would’ve been any real training, a lot of the boys are huge NFL fans.