Essendon v Bulldogs games - Trade/Swap

Hey everyone,
i’m a collector of Western Bulldogs/Footscray games, looking for anyone who may have Essendon games (or any other) against the Bulldogs. They can be from any year, i’ll be happy to see what you have.

I have quite a collection, predominately 90s-current, a couple of 80s, also have quite a few Brownlow counts, International Rules games, classic Footy shows. Happy to discuss trades

Please message if you have anything

Phew!

Here I was thinking someone had started a thread for suggestions of a Hurley trade to Footscray.

Can we trade our away games against Fremantle for the bulldogs home game at etihad against them? Is that what we’re doing here?

What is with this fkn club and living to satisfy the needs of Footscray.

I have a tin that you can rattle if you want.

Ohh good. I thought there was only one and that Norf still had it to pay off the 80K

I have a tin that you can rattle if you want.

Phew!

Here I was thinking someone had started a thread for suggestions of a Hurley trade to Footscray.

Nah we’ll leave that for another thread :wink:

Wow, someone comes in and asks a question, and because he’s not an Essendon supporter a few here start laying out the insults. Very kind to guests.

I hope Sack you have some success and a few people have tapes you can copy. Its a nice idea what you’re doing, hopefully one day you can torrent a few.

Wow, someone comes in and asks a question, and because he's not an Essendon supporter a few here start laying out the insults. Very kind to guests.

I hope Sack you have some success and a few people have tapes you can copy. Its a nice idea what you’re doing, hopefully one day you can torrent a few.

Yeah that’s right sweet talk him so you can get torrents in return

Wow, someone comes in and asks a question, and because he's not an Essendon supporter a few here start laying out the insults. Very kind to guests.

Ants, you a cop?

http://bomberblitz.com/discussion/categories/stargazer-memorial-efc-history-board

Sack, in the forum link above there are some threads about swapping games. I suggest trying to get in contact with the poster Langers(something) as he is often chasing down old games

Hey everyone, i'm a collector of Western Bulldogs/Footscray games, looking for anyone who may have Essendon games (or any other) against the Bulldogs. They can be from any year, i'll be happy to see what you have.

I have quite a collection, predominately 90s-current, a couple of 80s, also have quite a few Brownlow counts, International Rules games, classic Footy shows. Happy to discuss trades

Please message if you have anything

Do you run a youtube channel by any chance? Pretty sure I’ve come across some guy that uploads full games from the 70’s / 80’s on there.

URE TEAM IS ■■■■ m8. LOL.

Go see Sheeds he has every game on VCR from years ago.

Ants, you a cop?

Absolutely. That is why I suggest he someday post then as torrents…