Essendon vs Adelaide - Review

Colyer isnt the only one with photos.

Myers must of had photos of disco to get a 3 year deal

replay shows they were both touched. They had the slow mo on Green’s one, fingers bent back.

How much time did Joey spend in the ruck? That second half especially. Was there any issue with Leuenberger?!

Several.

Injury not being one of them.

1 Like

Who keeps drafting players that are not up to playing at AFL level?

Leuey shared the honours with the best ruckman in the comp

2 Likes

Yes, he was pretty good Saturday.

I think you have a point here, because clearances were exactly equal. Inside 50s were about the same but they absolutely killed us with marks inside 50, like by more than double the number of goals they won by. That imo was the difference in the end.

Jenkins is 5cm taller and about 10 kg heavier. The better matchup would have been Hartley on Jenkins, and Hurls on McGovern . However, for whatever reason, Hartley was dropped.

1 Like

Would like to know how many goals we’ve given up in the last 2 minutes of quarters this year. Would be a huge tally I think, and probably the difference between 3 or 4 losses becoming wins.

they also lost draft picks from the Tippett payment issue

The last two in the 3rd were the most infuriating. Only a minute on the couch and the crows slowed it down yet still we meet at half back wonder down to their forward 50 completely unopposed and then have Jenkins of space. Inexcusable and unforgivable.

Is it a fitness issue, a concentration issue? Regardless it needs to be addressed. Their red time goals are basically the final margin

2 Likes

I thought hurley was actually pretty good in the air. With the amount of ball coming in spoilt a lot and it’s not as if Jenkins kicked a bag.

Anyone know where to get stats on spoils?

This. 1000xthis.

When I dared in the match thread to wonder why this hadn’t been addressed as a coaching issue I was labelled a “■■■■■■■”.

2 Likes

Sat night was Loonys best game for a long time.

You mean since his last one. He was good against WC too

2 Likes

This Who guy is a real pain in the cojones.

2 Likes

You’re not alone. We got told by some Crows we were nicer than Collingwood supporters but louder.

So how is he owlowled to stay around doing so many things wrong??

2 Likes

:joy: