Essendon vs Adelaide - Review

Hate to burst your bubble but their first goal when that high ball went up and absolutely no essendon player smacked it through the points post and they took an uncontested mark that should never have been paid, i knew we were going to be royally ■■■■■■ by all parties involved for the entire game

You mean the one that travelled about 8 metres that Gleeson then punched into McGoverns chest right in front of the umpire that should never have been paid??

This one?

5 Likes

Yeah thought that as well. They just mentioned it on the radio when they spoke to Mark Ricciuto. Said it wasn’t ideal but Sloane especially was an injury concern after the Essendon game.

It was 15 metres out from goal, … I’m not sure why you’d expect it to be knocked through the points from there.

Gleeson did the right thing and got a fist on it, not sure what more you could ask from us.

The Chump OTTH …

Meh. Been called worse.

It’s the attitude that ■■■■■■ me off way more than the insult.

3 Likes

It’s a miracle my remote control remained in tact after that.

1 Like

Would Hartley have been any better on Jacobs?
Probably not.
But it may have freed up Hurley to cut off more of their attacks.

Just watched the vfl replay. I acually think our vfl mids in mutch, bird, langford, begley etc could take it up to our afl midfield minus zerrett :joy:

Things that shat me off.

• the pre game focus on some guy having a little pray and hear all about his god tattoo.
  • half time focus on some crows player, it’s our home game FFS.
  • losing.
  • it seemed they would pass it around their defence until the could go through Green or Watson to pick apart our zone.

Things that were ok

• Lav looks good in heavy traffic, just needs to take his first option. Will break someone in half with his tackling style.
  • hooker got rid of that terrible kicking technique
  • jobes goal

Since there’s no ignore function anymore, I just flag any post that is straight abuse directed at another poster.

Hmmm. I’ve actually dropped off doing that the last few days.

1 Like

Ha!
I started doing that 3 days ago!

1 Like

I’ve seen some safe space echochamber reports happening lately though.

Ump 22…a cheat

Lloydy’s unconvinced about the coach I’m with him, let’s wait and see next year.

god…damnit…
sigh

Sorry, guys. Obviously you’ve been right all along.

2 Likes

Because I just love a self-quote

(That’s unintentionally hilarious to have Woosh’s face next to it)

1 Like

Surely you let it slide if it’s directed at DKP ?

I’m pretty certain this club might just hold back on giving senior coaches contract extensions until the contract is actually up.

2 Likes

How did you get the VFL game?

EDIT: Just got the link from another thread

the same person who drafted zerrett, parish mcgrath, your point ?

oh yeah it’s never the coaches fault, ever cos they know best.