Essendon Vs Fark Carlton Round 23

GONNA SIGN OFF THE SEASON FROM THE ROYAL AWW YEAHHHH.

then throw some carlton flog off the top deck of the G.

Remind me to tell my friends and family Carlscum supporters not to sit on the top deck that day.

NO WAY!!

Woohoo, I’ll be there!!

Count your lucky’s Rolo, you are going to enjoy an amazing inspiring win.

And we’ll still have pick 1.

Ha

Better book some tickets to Melbourne I spose!!!

Holy moly what a time to be alive.

Win lose or draw, the guys deserve a rousing send off.

A win will be mental.

Clashes with the VFL game against Northern Blooos at Windy Hill at 12.00.

Yeah tough decision.

GONNA SIGN OFF THE SEASON FROM THE ROYAL AWW YEAHHHH.

then throw some carlton flog off the top deck of the G.

Remind me to tell my friends and family Carlscum supporters not to sit on the top deck that day.

You need to get a better class of friends and family.

This will be a fabulous tune up for the Crichton the following Wednesday. Stoked!

Please not another God damn draw

You cannot get farking tickets until August 10 !

Calling it now, bright sunny arvo at the G and Joe Dan hoofs one from 60m on the run that hits the post and draws the game with seconds left.
Calling it now, bright sunny arvo at the G and Joe Dan hoofs one from 60m on the run that hits the post and draws the game with seconds left.

He hits the behind post, scores were already level. Needed just a point to win.

He hits the behind post, scores were already level. Needed just a point to win.

We got smashed by the Bears who are one of the worst sides I’ve ever seen, I have zero confidence that we will get anywhere near Fark Carlton

Can’t wait for a bunch of fark carlton flogs to wave a giant wooden spoon around.

How about it’s tied scores and he kicks the ball OOB instead.

Can't wait for a bunch of fark carlton flogs to wave a giant wooden spoon around.

They do have plenty to go round.

Can't wait for a bunch of fark carlton flogs to wave a giant wooden spoon around.

They do have plenty to go round.

There’s one issued with every membership.

Shame they are already out of finals contention, because that would make our victory even sweeter.

Francis forward V Weitering

I wonder if there will be a cheer when the final siren goes even if we do lose… celebrating the end of the saga and the return of the ?? however many are coming back?

Probably not… maybe just a whole bunch of sighs and smiles with “thank fark that’s over, bring on the new era” thoughts.